Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Republic Veteran
I don't know about anyone else, but I kinda wish they would add a third engineering console...that way I could have a RCS console and two pieces of armor.
Captain
# 2
01-27-2013, 08:46 AM
Quote:
I don't know about anyone else, but I kinda wish they would add a third engineering console...that way I could have a RCS console and two pieces of armor.
...which are utterly useless anyway on that ship.
Go pro or go home
Commander
# 3
01-27-2013, 08:50 AM
I'd expect a 4th Tactical Console on that ship anyways.

But assuming it is Engineering, I'd probably put a Neutronium in there for better Hull Resist.
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
Career Officer
# 4
01-27-2013, 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ooiue View Post
I'd expect a 4th Tactical Console on that ship anyways.

But assuming it is Engineering, I'd probably put a Neutronium in there for better Hull Resist.
I agree with this, my only change would be putting another universal console instead.
I'll stop kicking that horse when the bugs fixed. Until then as a paying consumer, I will voice my opinion.
Rihannsu
# 5
01-27-2013, 10:51 AM
If they ever release the Fleet Kar'Fi I'm gonna cry cause it's certainly going to require a Tier 5 Shipyard...
Republic Veteran
# 6
01-27-2013, 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
...which are utterly useless anyway on that ship.
I wouldn't go that far...it can equip dual cannons and its definitely a better turner than the Vo'quv. Wouldn't be optimal for pvp but would be nice for pve...plus throw on a Tachyokinetic Converter and would have a decent turn rate for cannons along with some slowing skills.
Captain
# 7
01-27-2013, 11:49 AM
For pve anything can run his without RCS putting such console in there would be stoopid

If it ever came out it would have a fourth tactical console hence the name BATTLE carrier why would you want anything else anyway
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----
Republic Veteran
# 8
01-27-2013, 01:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustafatennick View Post
For pve anything can run his without RCS putting such console in there would be stoopid

If it ever came out it would have a fourth tactical console hence the name BATTLE carrier why would you want anything else anyway
Because I like to do something besides sit around while my FAW is on cooldown...something more than just another boring old beam boat.
Captain
# 9
01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lianthelia View Post
Because I like to do something besides sit around while my FAW is on cooldown...something more than just another boring old beam boat.
there is no need for RCS in PVE missions, especially not STFs. No cube will outmaneuver you, and should it do...well nevermind.
Go pro or go home
Captain
# 10
01-27-2013, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baudl View Post
there is no need for RCS in PVE missions, especially not STFs. No cube will outmaneuver you, and should it do...well nevermind.
dunno about that, a Cube MIGHT outmanuever a Bortasque, after all, or a Vo'Quv...
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."