Captain
# 1 Personal/Species Question
01-27-2013, 11:09 AM
Hello,

I think I am too dumb to understand that, but what is the difference between the "Federation-Caitian Boff" and the "Species-Caitian" at the Z-Store?

Thank you.
Captain
# 2
01-27-2013, 11:47 AM
The "Federation-Caitian Boff" allows you to claim a Caitian bridge officer for a single character. The "Species Caitian" allows you to create Caitian characters.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Captain
# 3
01-27-2013, 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
The "Federation-Caitian Boff" allows you to claim a Caitian bridge officer for a single character. The "Species Caitian" allows you to create Caitian characters.

Ok, thank you.

Means I can play Lego with the "Species Caitian". I just saw Caitian body parts at the tailor I have to buy if I want to create one.
Captain
# 4
01-27-2013, 01:33 PM
That is correct. Playable Caitian allows you to create your player characters as a Caitian, but the Federation Caitian Bridge Officer Requisition is simply buying bridge officers.

The same hold true for Ferasans, where Playable Ferasan is your character, and Klingon Ferasan Bridge Officer Requisition allows you to buy bridge officers.

This allows you to have a cat character, and also build your ship to have a full bridge crew of cat officers.

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2013, 06:15 PM
but it does not allow you to make something with a gorn head and a cat body its all catian/ferasan as we can't mix and match body parts....yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by organicmanfred View Post
Ok, thank you.

Means I can play Lego with the "Species Caitian". I just saw Caitian body parts at the tailor I have to buy if I want to create one.