Captain
# 4431
01-27-2013, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
*Markon gets into a fighting stance, before punching Gyunei across the face with a right hook. Markon then takes another swing with his left hand.*
Gyunei: *catches it easily and starts crushing it with frightening strength. Then delievers several right hooks and a savage kick to the abdomen. Then kicks Markon's shins repeatedly then a savage right hook.*

You made a serious mistake Klingon.
Captain
# 4432
01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
Quote:
OOC: Indeed he does.

We should start sharing our PMs with Logan so he knows what we're doing.
OOC: Indeed.
Captain
# 4433
01-27-2013, 02:19 PM
*Gyunei then grabs the charging Markon and uses his momentum and starts kicking in his ribs savagely and speedily.*
Career Officer
# 4434
01-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Ooc: that would be nice so I have an idea of what's going lol.

Tex, simply watch's waiting for an opening.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4435
01-27-2013, 02:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Gyunei then grabs the charging Markon and uses his momentum and starts kicking in his ribs savagely and speedily.*
*Markon, now bleeding through the mouth, grabs Gyunei's head and smashes it through the railing. He then delivers several high-powered punches to Gyunei's face while he's dazed and punching him one last time in the heart. Gyunei falls to his knees and Markon towers over him with the whole chamber jeering at him.*

Markon: Yield!

*Gyunei hits Markon with an uppercut and Markon falls to the floor. As Gyunei towers over him, Markon spits out blood.*

End it!

*Remember, Klingons take joy in death, so go ahead and speak the line!*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4436
01-27-2013, 02:29 PM
Quote:
*Markon, now bleeding through the mouth, grabs Gyunei's head and smashes it through the railing. He then delivers several high-powered punches to Gyunei's face while he's dazed and punching him one last time in the heart. Gyunei falls to his knees and Markon towers over him with the whole chamber jeering at him.*

Markon: Yield!

*Gyunei hits Markon with an uppercut and Markon falls to the floor. As Gyunei towers over him, Markon spits out blood.*

End it!

*Remember, Klingons take joy in death, so go ahead and speak the line!*
OOC: Hang on gotta drag it out.

Gyunei: *starts punching Markon's head repeatedly everyone can hear the cracks and breaking cheek bones and jaw.*

Now watch as everything you know falls apart.

*catches a detonator and presses it exploding a part of the ceiling in showing the place the new chancellor is being held and the few loyal Klingons left and roars and death cries rattle out as weapons discharge.*

*Markon roars as he stands up dazed barely seeing*

Ah I wondered what would break your spirit or your body *Punches him in the gut which causes him to fall to the ground.*

And now I must break you

*Picks him up by the neck and the legs and thrusts him down on his leg snapping his back shattering bone in a sick crack*

Take him away.
Captain
# 4437
01-27-2013, 02:31 PM
*The men take the broken Markon away in a hustle as Gyunei walks away. They soon beam out in the stealth vessel and warp out in places unknown.*

*FNN airs the fall of the Klingon regime *
Starfleet Veteran
# 4438
01-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
OOC: Hang on gotta drag it out.

Gyunei: *starts punching Markon's head repeatedly everyone can hear the cracks and breaking cheek bones and jaw.*

Now watch as everything you know falls apart.

*catches a detonator and presses it exploding a part of the ceiling in showing the place the new chancellor is being held and the few loyal Klingons left and roars and death cries rattle out as weapons discharge.*

*Markon roars as he stands up dazed barely seeing*

Ah I wondered what would break your spirit or your body *Punches him in the gut which causes him to fall to the ground.*

And now I must break you

*Picks him up by the neck and the legs and thrusts him down on his leg snapping his back shattering bone in a sick crack*

Take him away.
OOC: I was expecting the "You do not fear death, you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe" line or the "when everything you know lies in ruins, then you have my permission to die" line. Missed opportunities!
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4439
01-27-2013, 02:32 PM
Ooc well at least I kinda know what's going on now.

Tex watch's from his spot knowing there is nothing to be done at this point.

Tex: tex to Colorado there is nothing I can do here.

Colorado : then pull out. Meet back at out rendezvous point.
Captain
# 4440
01-27-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
OOC: I was expecting the "You do not fear death, you welcome it. Your punishment must be more severe" line or the "when everything you know lies in ruins, then you have my permission to die" line. Missed opportunities!
OOC: Evil grin not yet but stay tuned for it.