Career Officer
# 4441
01-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*The men take the broken Markon away in a hustle as Gyunei walks away. They soon beam out in the stealth vessel and warp out in places unknown.*

*FNN airs the fall of the Klingon regime *
Jtal watch's the fnn report from his quarters as his mind explorers who would be brave enough to do such an act.

Ooc: I'm thinking of whether I want to make jtal a good guy or turn him into a bad guy that appears good to the people. Kinda like the emporer in star wars for an example. So if I go back and forth with him. Understand.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4442
01-27-2013, 02:40 PM
Quote:
*The men take the broken Markon away in a hustle as Gyunei walks away. They soon beam out in the stealth vessel and warp out in places unknown.*

*FNN airs the fall of the Klingon regime *
*Qu'vat. The leaders of many of the minor houses and the colonies of the empire meet in secret.*

Governor of Qu'vat: We must fight back!

Gov. of Narendra III: With what? He controls all of Qo'nos' defences!

Darkat (Brother of Markon): There is hope! S'vak still remains free!

*Qo'nos, First City. A team of FNN reporters have made sure they were on Qo'nos for what is about to transpire.

Forest walks up beside S'vak.*

Forest: Light the fire.

*S'vak fires his Disruptor into the ground and it starts a fire streaking up the tallest tower on Qo'nos, revealing a large 'V'.

The FNN crew broadcasts this across the Federation and Republic. Hawk, Colorado, and Sanders see this on Colorado's ship.*

Hawk: Time to go.

Sanders: So it appears.

*He taps his earpiece.*

Halsey, suit up.

*He turns to Colorado.*

If you wanna come, we'll be in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Shuttle with red non-S.H.I.E.L.D. markings.

*Sanders and Hawk enter the shuttle and take off for Qo'nos, cloaking as they cross the border.*
My Fan Fictions
Captain
# 4443
01-27-2013, 02:42 PM
*Elsewhere on New Romulus *

Terezan: How often is there going to be a drill?

Fala: Til they declare war on our enemies I have heard that the Klingon's civil war is sinking further into chaos.

*They enter the weapon and ship dry dock. Where armed gunmen in Republic attire are waiting.. Fala is stunned *

Fala: Call security... *runs into a blade*

Terezan: I am sorry Fala but the fire must be fed more.

*As she dies they begin to leave with the depot exploding the Thalaron generators starting to overload.. They beam out as the generators explode sending deadly amounts of Radiation into the air.*
Career Officer
# 4444
01-27-2013, 02:43 PM
Colorado: I already have men on the ground.

Jacob: already saw. What is you eta to the scene.
Captain
# 4445
01-27-2013, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jtal watch's the fnn report from his quarters as his mind explorers who would be brave enough to do such an act.

Ooc: I'm thinking of whether I want to make jtal a good guy or turn him into a bad guy that appears good to the people. Kinda like the emporer in star wars for an example. So if I go back and forth with him. Understand.
OOC: I have something like that in mind but we should discuss it as I have a terrific idea for the end of Phase 2. It has something to do with the superstructure being built. But no one knows about that.

By the way Vanguard shows up that is a little soon. I was hoping for total war to break out anyway. As the Klingons are still killing each other right now anyway.
Career Officer
# 4446
01-27-2013, 02:48 PM
Quote:
OOC: I have something like that in mind but we should discuss it as I have a terrific idea for the end of Phase 2. It has something to do with the superstructure being built. But no one knows about that.

By the way Vanguard shows up that is a little soon. I was hoping for total war to break out anyway. As the Klingons are still killing each other right now anyway.
Hm the ideas form.
Captain
# 4447
01-27-2013, 02:48 PM
*Unknown prison world no technology just wilderness and stone structures. Markon lays bloody and broken... He opens his eyes with Gyunei over him.*
Career Officer
# 4448
01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Jacob soon arrives at kronos and is simply horrified but what he sees going on.

Colorado walks onto his ship and leaves the spaceport.

Jtal's ship soon arrives at a remote location. Where he meets another vessel.

Ooc: all of jtals crew are loyal to him alone.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4449
01-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Colorado: I already have men on the ground.

Jacob: already saw. What is you eta to the scene.
Sanders: 18 hours. Meet us at Qu'vat.

*OOC: Don't worry, I'll let this pan out for a while. But, the fact that the Republic and Federation know that someone's trying to play everyone against eachother is gonna make total war a little difficult to achieve.*
My Fan Fictions
Starfleet Veteran
# 4450
01-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Quote:
*Unknown prison world no technology just wilderness and stone structures. Markon lays bloody and broken... He opens his eyes with Gyunei over him.*
Markon: End it.

*Now going offline. See you roughly 17:00 GMT.*
My Fan Fictions