Captain
# 4461
01-27-2013, 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Am I going to get ANY sleep tonight?! Lol, jk.

*Tarok looks at the recorder.*

Tarok: I am not being imprisoned by the people you suspect. These are terrorists seeking to undermine the peace we all seek! I shall burn in a thousand hells before I do your bidding Terran! Roma Forema!

*OOC: Roma Forema is Romulan for "Romulus Forever".

And yes, he's screwing you over.

Now get on with the murdering so I can go to bed!
Voice: Very well. I guess we show how wrong you really are Tarok. *Reveals actual Federation and Republic personnel. and their orders.*

As you can see we are not terrorists. I am Federation Captain Voxin Tal beside me is Republic Captain Juno Max. So. Torak. What do you think now swine. Romulus forever. No. No. We have orders from the president and SHIELD itself to do this. So now we will do so. Torak for your crimes against the people of the galaxy we will sentence you to death. Into this pit of hungry animals

*shows the pit with the ravenous animals.*

*Kicks the Romulan in*

Goodbye Torak.

I hope people know now that the Federation and Republic have kept things from the Romulans.. From the Klingons. From their own citizens.

*Shows a box.*The murder of a Romulan senator during the Dominion War. The confessions of the ones involved before they died.

The purposeful treatment of Klingons during the Federation Klingon war 100 years ago.

*video treatment of Federation officers raping and killing and experiments.*

Now finally that the truth of the organization SHIELD. The contents of the charter and the plans for purpose of being the totalitarian arm of the Republic and the Federation.

Proof that these people want to rule the galaxy. To drive the Romulans and the Klingons into extinction. All of this from the Lapir Box. Only known to the highest officials of each government.

*OOC: I was prepared for that. But do note that they do not know that this will cause war. These are Drakes files. for the most part just twisting them to suit the needs of the times. *

*As Torak screams like a woman as the animals feast on him.*

*The transmission ends.*
Career Officer
# 4462
01-27-2013, 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Dorman and James arrive and they are shocked by what they see people killing each other in the street. Minor houses officials being taken out and beaten and killed.*

*They see Jacob.. *

Dorman: Jacob.. Good to see you again.

James: *old man's raspy voice* Jacob..
Jacob sees them.both and heads toward them.
Career Officer
# 4463
01-27-2013, 05:34 PM
Jtal watched the transmission as it aired. But showed little interest. These people doing these acts would soon know that the romulans had prepared for all things. His plans or the empire may have been thrawted but he could wait. He had all the time on the world. And soon everyone would know his true plans .his army grew with each passing moment. He would soon be able to move against every power in the galaxy. But he would still wait. Let the game of politics play. He knew it well. And he would win in the end no matter what happened. He knew why he would as well. No one suspected he would betray them. And thatwwould be there mistake.
Career Officer
# 4464
01-28-2013, 12:01 AM
Jtal sits in the dark of his quarters. He knows what must be done to secure his plans. And he knows nothing nor anyone will get in his way. He knows he will arrive at New romulous tomorrow . He must be ready. His plan will go as he wants it to. He knows that. And not even the federation will be able to stop him.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4465
01-28-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Voice: Very well. I guess we show how wrong you really are Tarok. *Reveals actual Federation and Republic personnel. and their orders.*

As you can see we are not terrorists. I am Federation Captain Voxin Tal beside me is Republic Captain Juno Max. So. Torak. What do you think now swine. Romulus forever. No. No. We have orders from the president and SHIELD itself to do this. So now we will do so. Torak for your crimes against the people of the galaxy we will sentence you to death. Into this pit of hungry animals

*shows the pit with the ravenous animals.*

*Kicks the Romulan in*

Goodbye Torak.

I hope people know now that the Federation and Republic have kept things from the Romulans.. From the Klingons. From their own citizens.

*Shows a box.*The murder of a Romulan senator during the Dominion War. The confessions of the ones involved before they died.

The purposeful treatment of Klingons during the Federation Klingon war 100 years ago.

*video treatment of Federation officers raping and killing and experiments.*

Now finally that the truth of the organization SHIELD. The contents of the charter and the plans for purpose of being the totalitarian arm of the Republic and the Federation.

Proof that these people want to rule the galaxy. To drive the Romulans and the Klingons into extinction. All of this from the Lapir Box. Only known to the highest officials of each government.

*OOC: I was prepared for that. But do note that they do not know that this will cause war. These are Drakes files. for the most part just twisting them to suit the needs of the times. *

*As Torak screams like a woman as the animals feast on him.*

*The transmission ends.*
*U.S.S. Excalibur. Denevan Sector.*

Forrester: Tal?

*Looks to his XO.*

Captain Tal was aboard the U.S.S. Bunker Hill at Vulcan. The Venture was the only Starfleet Vessel to escape that battle.

Get me the Romulan Praetor, NOW!

*Praetor Vala appears on the viewscreen.*

Vala: Save your breath Captain. I know a lie when I see one.

Forrester: Praetor, Captain Tal was a friend of mine. He served under Admiral Hampton during the defence of Vulcan, and he died in the act. As for Juno Max, I don't know yet.

Vala: I do. Captain Max was captured in Romulan Space 4 years ago. It was revealed under interrogation that he had no connection to Starfleet, but rather a splinter agency.

Forrester: Section 31.

Vala: Precisely.

The Tal'Shiar does its job well Captain. We knew about Senator Vremak's true fate years before the Shadow War began.

As for the rest, I know humans well. Those that do these deeds are considered monsters by those of you who wear that uniform.

The Klingons are divided, they will pose no threat to you. My forces are standing down and this evidence is being fully explained to the public. Armageddon shall have to wait for another day.

*Across the Romulan Empire, everything is revealed - Vremak's death, the status of the "Captain's" from the broadcast, everything. The public stops calling out for war on the Federation and Republic, and starts calling out for a stop to these terrorists.

Duplicate Republic. Iconia. Sam reaches the Cargo Bay and "Sparky" leaves. She walks into the bay and hears her phaser buzz as it loses power due to a dampening field.

She twists around a tries to swing a punch, when Sam 2 catches it and punches her twice in the gut, before throwing her into a cargo container.*

Sam 2: Get up!

*Sam gets up and punches Sam 2 in the face, followed by kicking her in the gut, pushing her into the sealed Cargo Bay Door. Sam gets into a fighting stance when Sam 2 takes another swing, Sam ducking under it and pushing Sam 2 into the door, barring her arm across Sam 2's neck, pressing into it. Sam 2 brings her legs up and kicks Sam away, Sam catching herself on the floor.*

That seriously all you got?! Come on! I had S31 kill your boyfriend!

*Sam gets up and punches Sam 2 in the face again, followed by a roundhouse to the abdomen, succeeded by an elbow to the neck. Sam 2 catches herself on the crate she was falling on and swings at Sam again. This time Sam catches her wrist, twists it, and locks Sam 2's arm behind her back and pushing her against the crate before using her free hand to smash her head into the crate. Sam 2 twists her wrist violently, crying out in pain after doing it, and elbows Sam in the face before hitting her with a right hook and kicking her across the head as she falls. When Sam turns onto her back, Sam 2 presses her foot onto Sam's neck. As Sam gasps for air, Sam 2's grip get's tighter, before Sam manages to push Sam 2's foot off her throat and rolls out of the way. As she gets up, catching her breath, Sam 2 starts punching her in the gut again, pushing her back closer towards a crate with every hit. Once she gets close enough, Sam 2 grabs Sam by the neck and slams her into the crate, before starting to choke the life out of her.

Sam tries to pull out of the hold, failing. After a few moments, Sam slips her arms between Sam 2's and pushes them apart, before collapsing, catching herself on her left hands, holding her throat with her right. As Sam 2 tries to grab her again, she throws everything she has into a punch, hitting Sam 2 in the face and breaking her nose, eliciting a cry of pain from Sam 2 as she starts bleeding.

Sam gets up, cradling her ribcage and supporting herself on the crate. Sam 2 starts to get up also.*

Sam: That all you got?

*Sam 2 lunges at her, grabbing her by the neck again and bending her over the crate causing Sam to strain-fully cry from the pain before pushing Sam 2's arms apart again and grabbing hold of her right arm, raising her right leg and kicking Sam 2 in the head three times. As Sam 2 falls to the floor, Sam tries to pick her up, resulting in Sam 2 taking her down as well, before laying punch after punch after punch on Sam's face, grunting with anger every time, and getting Sam to cry with pain every time.

Sam finally catches a punch, following up by putting everything she has into her own, punching Sam 2 across the face, using her momentum to push Sam 2 onto her back and doing the same to her. Eventually, Sam 2 catches a strike, stretching out Sam's arm and twisting her on her back, locking her arm into and armbar. She then wraps her own arm around Sam's neck, squeezing on it. Using her only free hand, Sam tries to break free, or at least loosen the grip.

Sam 2 eventually releases Sam's neck and rolls onto their side before thruster her knee into Sam's back, causing Sam to really cry out in pain. She then locks Sam's neck again, rolling her onto her front this time.*

Sam 2: I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!

*Sam strains before finally getting her arm free.*

Sam: Oh yeah?!

*She elbows Sam 2 in the shoulder several times until her grip on her throat loosens enough that she can pull her arm away. Sam rolls out and gets up to her feet, and Sam 2 does the same.*

BRING IT!

*Sam tries to kick Sam 2 in the head, Sam 2 just deflecting it with her own kick, before the two start throwing a shower of punches at eachother. most they manage to block, but some do get through, wearing them both down, before Sam 2 throws all her energy into one punch, which Sam ducks beneath before kicking her in the side and smashing her face into a crate. Sam 2's finally unconscious, and Sam lets herself slide down to the floor, bloody and badly beaten.*
My Fan Fictions
Career Officer
# 4466
01-28-2013, 11:00 AM
jtal soon arrives at new romoulus. As his ship goes into orbit. He beams down to a dark section of the capital city.
Career Officer
# 4467
01-28-2013, 11:26 AM
Jtal soon enters a building. Where a group of romulans are waiting.

Man : you said we could strike. When do we get to.

Jtal : all in good time my friend. All in good time. You will have you chance to attack.

Man 2 : I want to attack the preator

Jtal: the preator I will deal with.
Captain
# 4468
01-28-2013, 04:41 PM
*Gyunei comes to the for front on the chaos in front of Shield with a captured Director Chester beaten badly.*

Gyunei: I condemn the work of idiocy and action on these two. *The captured lunatics from the video beaten clearly.* As should the Galactic Community. But do know that this chaos is but a precursor to what is to come.. True freedom.. True justice. For the people and by the people. Change is unavoidable it is the means for things to survive. For things to change sometimes things must be broken for them to see and for them to learn. True unity.

I give the people the very ones that have manipulated the people. Lapir's box does exist but not in the hands of these fools.. But to find it is a measure of one's heart and soul.

It does show the truth of the centuries before and those secrets kept by all governments.

Now to show I mean every word.

*2 Klingons come forth *

These 2 shall die for their hand in the manipulation of the people. Of the Klingons.. Of every soul that exists.

*With a sway of the hand the Klingons hack the two SHIELD agents' heads off in one swipe. *

*As the transmission ends.*

*GYunei turns to Chester*

Gyunei: Do you feel in charge now Director?

*Chester's eyes show fear*

Gyunei: *Grabs chester's face and you hear a sickening crack as he falls dead.*

Terezan: We found something of note.. It explains the details of Artificial Newtype experimentation, of cloning, and of something disturbing.. Looks like SHIELD isn't clean..

Gyunei: Of course not. Did you think they were?

Terezan: Kidnapping people.. Citizens of other governments Klingon and Romulan, and Republic as well.

The republic had theirs as well done through their own channels and with some of the same people. This has been verified, thoroughly sir. It appears a certain name comes on the list as well. Preston as a subject name. Out of the Everlast project.

Gyunei: *Smiles and takes the padd.* Destroy this place after ransacking it kill the rest. and be thorough Terezan. We have Sv'ak in holding as well speak.

*inserts the feed but omits the last bit about Preston to FNN. With Signatures of Past Federation presidents and Republic Presidents as well as well as actual missing persons all over the galaxy. Scientists and citizens. And Jane and John Does found in ditches never to be identified.*

Gyunei: I will deal with you later Admiral..
Captain
# 4469
01-28-2013, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Jtal soon enters a building. Where a group of romulans are waiting.

Man : you said we could strike. When do we get to.

Jtal : all in good time my friend. All in good time. You will have you chance to attack.

Man 2 : I want to attack the preator

Jtal: the preator I will deal with.
Gyunei: *Comes on in the mind of the Diadect.* Master is there anything else you wish of me to do?
Captain
# 4470
01-28-2013, 04:48 PM
*Agents of Gyunei arrive to meet them with disguises. *

Terrorist: We wish to bolster the fire.. We know brothers when we see it.