Republic Veteran
# 11
01-27-2013, 07:37 PM
I can whomp up a round of sarcastic patch notes like I did last wee...
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Captain
# 12
01-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
I can whomp up a round of sarcastic patch notes like I did last wee...
Go for it.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Career Officer
# 13
01-27-2013, 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Odd ... I could swear that was not in the OP when I first read it.
Remember your psycotic....
Click link at right and add your support!
Survivor of Romulus
# 14
01-27-2013, 07:52 PM
Republic Veteran
# 15
01-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Patch Notes:

**Changed one line of code, broke 14 things. Attempted to repair those things, ended up accidentally nerfing all science abilities. Tried to fix that, made cruisers even more useless. I officially give up and resign as programmer.

**Detected unusually high levels of customer satisfaction and alarmingly low Zen-Key sales... buffed lockbox drop-rates. Borg ships will now fire High Yield Lockbox Torpedos that fill player inventories with stacks of 250 lockboxes per hit.

**Buffed purpleness of Jem'Hadar space gear by 22%.

**Disabled Borg Plasma Torpedo in favor of Lockbox Torpedo (see above). Set random timer that causes one ship to explode at random every 47.2 seconds.

**Installed grammar-checker and spell-checker in Foundry.

**Changed all tool-tips over to British Spelling for that extra bit of colourful humour.

**Decreased Romulan FE cutscene frame-rate by 33% and adjusted texture positions. This will address concerns that The 2800 FE cutscenes are of lesser quality.

**Had time left over, adjusted font kerning again.

**Banned themarie from the forum and permamuted her in game, for great justice.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Starfleet Veteran
# 16
01-27-2013, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Patch Notes:

Yes!!! It's about freaking time!
Commander
# 17
01-27-2013, 07:58 PM
everyone is just quessing on the patch. But I have yet to get a single Dom lock box yet on a drop. kind of funny. This is prob to fix the security killing people at ESD.
Captain
# 18
01-27-2013, 07:58 PM
Quote:
Patch Notes:

**Changed one line of code, broke 14 things. Attempted to repair those things, ended up accidentally nerfing all science abilities. Tried to fix that, made cruisers even more useless. I officially give up and resign as programmer.

**Detected unusually high levels of customer satisfaction and alarmingly low Zen-Key sales... buffed lockbox drop-rates. Borg ships will now fire High Yield Lockbox Torpedos that fill player inventories with stacks of 250 lockboxes per hit.

**Disabled Borg Plasma Torpedo in favor of Lockbox Torpedo (see above). Set random timer that causes one ship to explode at random every 47.2 seconds.

**Changed all tool-tips over to British Spelling for that extra bit of colourful humour.

**Decreased Romulan FE cutscene frame-rate by 33% and adjusted texture positions. This will address concerns that The 2800 FE cutscenes are of lesser quality.

Where do you come up with this stuff?

I'd actually love a spell-checker in the Foundry. And a High Yield Lockbox Torpedo would be awesome to use in PvP.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q
Republic Veteran
# 19
01-27-2013, 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jam062307 View Post
Anniversary event kick off ???
Anniversary event isn't until Thursday AFAIK.
Survivor of Romulus
# 20
01-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Patch Notes:

Patch Notes Addendum: **Wrote patch notes January 28, 2013.
Closed Thread