Republic Veteran
# 21
01-27-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psycoticvulcan View Post
Where do you come up with this stuff?

I'd actually love a spell-checker in the Foundry. And a High Yield Lockbox Torpedo would be awesome to use in PvP.
Its not hard, I've worked in technical positions all my life, and I've got the gift they call "lightening wit." One hilarious flash and I've ruined everything... That's why they won't let me work directly with the customers anymore.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Starfleet Veteran
# 22
01-27-2013, 08:03 PM
Opened up my Dread Carrier on the same toon with the JHAS because of the JHAS pet and the additional stuff for JHAS.

JHAS pet is slow and weak....

JHAS skin is... PURPLE.

If I knew that was the total benefit of having Carrier on same toon as JHAS then I would have put it on a different toon.... Just not likely to use it alot on a TAC Captain (too slow).
Career Officer
# 23
01-27-2013, 08:06 PM
If I had to guess, the Neural Neutralizer power and an associated doff which buffs it in an unintended way will be receiving a minor emergency change.
Ensign
# 24
01-27-2013, 08:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
Patch Notes:

**Detected unusually high levels of customer satisfaction and alarmingly low Zen-Key sales... buffed lockbox drop-rates. Borg ships will now fire High Yield Lockbox Torpedos that fill player inventories with stacks of 250 lockboxes per hit.

will this torpedo be available for tier 5 of task force omega rep system?
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-27-2013, 08:16 PM
I figure they'll be turning off the key sale that is scheduled to end tomorrow...
Republic Veteran
# 26
01-27-2013, 08:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimwatson87 View Post
will this torpedo be available for tier 5 of task force omega rep system?
Yes and they'll release a Ferengi DOFF named "Greedo" to buff it too.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Ensign
# 27 New patch
01-27-2013, 08:30 PM
Yeah let's see how this fraks the game up even more. Still can't do the PVE Queues since season 7 came out. YAYYYY CRYPTIC!!!!!
Lieutenant
# 28 being falsly silenced
01-27-2013, 08:34 PM
yes while your doing your update make sure to change the silence bans to where you can still chat with your fleet and team , people on server have been making fasle reports of spamming and that enturn violates TOS and also violates our freedom of speech so i highly sugjest you make it top priority to correct this because of thoe facts alone, we know newbs love to stir up trouble but i am a paying customer just like alot of other players on the server, now please get this corrected in the update tommorow
Lieutenant
# 29
01-27-2013, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg65 View Post
Yeah let's see how this fraks the game up even more. Still can't do the PVE Queues since season 7 came out. YAYYYY CRYPTIC!!!!!
yo man i had alot of problems with the game , make sure your install files for STO is a full 4.9 gb of data if it is not that would be why, just simply uninstall and then reinstall the game
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 30
01-27-2013, 08:59 PM
Patch notes are now available: http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/sh...d.php?t=528631 -- the OP has been updated.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Closed Thread