Lt. Commander
# 31
01-27-2013, 09:23 PM
Brandon:

-Does this patch also include the improvements to set bonuses borticus mentioned in the thread in General Feedback?

-And, any word on the 50 lobi for those of us (Myself included) who bought it at the 200 price?

Cheers.
Career Officer
# 32
01-27-2013, 09:24 PM
Wow...

9PM on a Sunday night...

You gettin' paid over-time for this BranFlakes???

If not you're getting 'a cylindrical metal rod with a helix inscribed channel spiraling around it.'
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Republic Veteran
# 33
01-27-2013, 09:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post

If not you're getting 'a cylindrical metal rod with a helix inscribed channel spiraling around it.'
There's something quite screwy about that description... Hm

I can't believe my HILARIOUS PATCH NOTE PARODY has been upstaged by the real thing! Darn it.
-------------
ISE ISE Ba-bee. "If you got the Borg yo... I'll solve 'em check out this shot while my torpedos dissolve 'em"
Career Officer
# 34 jan 28 update
01-27-2013, 09:49 PM
seriously, your only fixing the jem ships? what about fire at will and all the other bugs? your update notes stink.
Captain
# 35
01-27-2013, 09:51 PM
Nerfing all the grinders would be hilariously wrong and awful.

Your mission has a bunch of grammar errors, and the story is horrible. But I had to press F 700 times.

Great mission. That one can stay. The ones that actually copy all our own space missions in the space clusters are out. Horrible.

Doesn't seem very likely to me.
Captain
# 36
01-27-2013, 10:46 PM
Ummm.....so only the Jem set buffs? What about the cost reductions?
Take it easy!

Ishmael@scurry5: A Nibbling Sci
"Squeak?"
Career Officer
# 37
01-27-2013, 11:09 PM
they never (!) reacted at critic fast like that!
can't remember!!
this is a really really good sign!!!!!

calm down dudes, they are supporting people they already bought the jem hadar XII set cause everyone is disapointed.
come time, come patch

don't get everything negativ!
"Be excellent to each other and Party on Dudes!"
Republic Veteran
# 38
01-28-2013, 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by themarie View Post
There's something quite screwy about that description... Hm

I can't believe my HILARIOUS PATCH NOTE PARODY has been upstaged by the real thing! Darn it.
You know what they say, " Great minds think alike...Fools never differ "

You do realise that everytime the games patched,thousands of the great unwashed will be visiting the thread ready to read the latest fubar you've concocted.

Join date July 2012 ... My feckin arse ( Feb 2010 )
"The great thing about the internet is its leveling effect; online all opinions are equally WORTHLESS." <------> Grant Morrison
Career Officer
# 39
01-28-2013, 01:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
Hello STO'ers!

Figured I'd pop in and shed some light on the subject... The feedback we've gotten on these new features has been helpful (despite the hostility of some of it), and we've taken some time to improve the features a bit.

Before I detail the improvements we'll be making, I'd like to remind players that we still intend for STF/Omega and Starbase/Embassy gear to be superior in scope to items that can be obtained from Missions and/or Lobi Store. It's possible that our original blog was worded in a way that could easily be misinterpreted to mean otherwise, but it was not our intent to imply that the Jem'Hadar Mk XII upgrades would end up having similar stats/bonuses/procs to Omega & Fleet gear. Our intent was, instead, simply to allow this gear to remain somewhat competitive in our more difficult end-game content. It's an upgrade, not a fundamental re-design.

With that in mind, here's a list of some of the changes to the Jem'Hadar Space Set that've been made internally, and should appear with next week's update:

- Lobi Price on Space Set upgrade reduced from 200 to 150, to match with other Set Upgrade item prices.
- Space Shield has received more Capacity and Regen rate.
- Space Deflector's Stealth-related bonuses have been doubled.
- Space Engine's Weapon Power bonus has been doubled (just the static buff, not the Efficient part)
- Dominion Synergy (2pc Bonus) has had its bonuses increased by 50%.
- Antiproton Sweep will now disable Cloaks for longer (12sec, vs 10sec), drain more Shields per use (approx 20% increase), and recharges faster (90sec vs 120sec).
Brandon or Jeremy, the patch notes do not show all that is mentioned here and quoted from Bort the other day, can you confirm these are now all being implemented or is this a partial fix?

Cheers

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Lt. Commander
# 40
01-28-2013, 02:03 AM
I don't suppose there's any chance on a fix for BOffs getting stuck on everything and their shadows in Foundry missions? Because it's a pain in the rear to enter en enemy-filled room when you have to guide each individual BOff through the door using waypoints.
Closed Thread