If not you're getting 'a cylindrical metal rod with a helix inscribed channel spiraling around it.'
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Figured I'd pop in and shed some light on the subject... The feedback we've gotten on these new features has been helpful (despite the hostility of some of it), and we've taken some time to improve the features a bit.
Before I detail the improvements we'll be making, I'd like to remind players that we still intend for STF/Omega and Starbase/Embassy gear to be superior in scope to items that can be obtained from Missions and/or Lobi Store. It's possible that our original blog was worded in a way that could easily be misinterpreted to mean otherwise, but it was not our intent to imply that the Jem'Hadar Mk XII upgrades would end up having similar stats/bonuses/procs to Omega & Fleet gear. Our intent was, instead, simply to allow this gear to remain somewhat competitive in our more difficult end-game content. It's an upgrade, not a fundamental re-design.
With that in mind, here's a list of some of the changes to the Jem'Hadar Space Set that've been made internally, and should appear with next week's update:
- Lobi Price on Space Set upgrade reduced from 200 to 150, to match with other Set Upgrade item prices.
- Space Shield has received more Capacity and Regen rate.
- Space Deflector's Stealth-related bonuses have been doubled.
- Space Engine's Weapon Power bonus has been doubled (just the static buff, not the Efficient part)
- Dominion Synergy (2pc Bonus) has had its bonuses increased by 50%.
- Antiproton Sweep will now disable Cloaks for longer (12sec, vs 10sec), drain more Shields per use (approx 20% increase), and recharges faster (90sec vs 120sec).
Brandon or Jeremy, the patch notes do not show all that is mentioned here and quoted from Bort the other day, can you confirm these are now all being implemented or is this a partial fix?
I don't suppose there's any chance on a fix for BOffs getting stuck on everything and their shadows in Foundry missions? Because it's a pain in the rear to enter en enemy-filled room when you have to guide each individual BOff through the door using waypoints.