Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > C-Store, ZEN, and Promotions
Login

Lt. Commander
I purchased some Zen about an hour ago to buy some Master keys before the sale ends at 10am Eastern, and what has always been an instant transaction is now suspiciously not showing up in my wallet, coincidentally the key sale ends in 2 hours..

I can't even see the status of my purchase, when I checked on the payments made, everything is clear on my end, and reported as the transaction being complete, but it's not being reflected here... I need this to go through before the key sale ends.

Last edited by megacharge07; 01-28-2013 at 05:18 AM.
Ensign
I had the same issue. Purchased some ZEN through PayPal this AM with the intention of purchasing some C-Store Master Key 10-Packs before the sale ended.

PayPal has confirmed that PW was paid but the transaction is not showing in my PW account, MyWallet.

So, with no ZEN I was unable to purchase the Master Key 10-Packs at the discounted price.

I hope PW/Cryptic does right by us and gives us the opportunity to purchase the Master Key 10-Packs at the discounted price (956 Zen) for an additional 4 hours after the most recent patch to make up for their payment account system being down.
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 3
01-28-2013, 07:34 AM
The billing team is investigating an issue that may be present with payments made through PayPal. If you do not receive your ZEN shortly, please file a billing ticket at support.perfectworld.com, or email customerservice@perfectworld.com with "BILLING" in the subject, so the billing team can further assist.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Ensign
This is what they told me...

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days.

ZEN Not Showing in PW Account [Incident: 130128-000XXX]
Career Officer
# 5
01-28-2013, 07:39 AM
Branflakes, for those of us who have already filed a Billing Ticket, can we get an ETA on the time frame that a fix will occur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorblade573 View Post

Your question has been received. You should expect a response from us within 3-4 business days.

That is an automated response. All tickets receive that response regardless of the topic of the ticket. Sometimes the actual response is quicker than 3 days, sometimes it is longer than 4 days. Hence why I am asking for an ETA.

Last edited by helixsunbringer; 01-28-2013 at 07:42 AM.
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-28-2013, 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rotorblade573 View Post

Yep, I got the same message.

I bought that Zen specifically to spend on they key sale. I am expecting Cryptic/PWE to work something out for us regarding the key sale price.
Career Officer
# 7
01-28-2013, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by megacharge07 View Post
Yep, I got the same message.

I bought that Zen specifically to spend on they key sale. I am expecting Cryptic/PWE to work something out for us regarding the key sale price.
I doubt that they will. All you can do is hope that the issue resolves itself before the sale ends.
# 8
01-28-2013, 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by helixsunbringer View Post
I doubt that they will. All you can do is hope that the issue resolves itself before the sale ends.
Well if they don't I will be asking for a refund, and if it's denied I'll just do a charge back. It's not the end of the world, I'll just have to do without the keys. Their loss really, not mine.
Republic Veteran
# 9
01-28-2013, 09:04 AM
i have had same problem this mornin. i tried to get zen this am and it is not showing up in my wallet. not even under review. i have filled out a ticket plus attached a screenshot of the paypal email showing the transaction.
Republic Veteran
# 10
01-28-2013, 09:06 AM
i was trying to do my purchase for keys b4 sale ended as well. if they dont want to honor the sale price for keys then i will file for a refund.