Lt. Commander
I'm about to buy a Jem Dreadnaught for my Fed Tac, and a Recluse for my Fed Sci, basically put, what should I use on each? Note, my Tac isn't T5 rom yet for Scorps, and my Sci will be in, oh, 24 hours. What are some good combos, or doublings up?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-27-2013, 06:53 PM
I definitely recommend Elite Scorps on the Recluse. I use them on mine, and they're just full of awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-27-2013, 07:05 PM
Fair enough, but should I go for broke and spend the crazy amounts of material for TWO hangers of them, or go with one and one of something else?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-27-2013, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonxx View Post
Fair enough, but should I go for broke and spend the crazy amounts of material for TWO hangers of them, or go with one and one of something else?
I'd recommend two of them if you can. I've only messed around with the hanger pets available to KDF, so I can't say about Federation stuff, but nothing I've tried can compare to what the Elite Scorps are capable of. That said- If you do PVP at all, I suppose Danubes would be a good second bay? I see a lot of Fed carriers running those.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericsonxx View Post
I'm about to buy a Jem Dreadnaught for my Fed Tac, and a Recluse for my Fed Sci, basically put, what should I use on each? Note, my Tac isn't T5 rom yet for Scorps, and my Sci will be in, oh, 24 hours. What are some good combos, or doublings up?
Danaubes are a good fallback option. Both of them though pale in comparison too B'Rothl BoP's for the Vo'Quv, or (when the AI gets fixed) the jem hadar attack ships for the Drearrier. However, of the two of those, the Vo'Quv makes the most sense, because, hell, five bucks and you can fit it well. Put some effort into it, you've got decent power and GREAT tank. The Drearrier on the other hand needs a good four hundred dollars toosed in, alongside the hundred or so just too get heavies for it. My suggestion? Danuabes or advanced peregrins until the scorps are available.
I AM THE HARBINGER OF HOPE!
I AM THE SWORD OF THE RIGHTOUS!
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-28-2013, 09:05 AM
So, Fed side, just use 2x Elite Scorps no matter what? How're Delta flyers and the like?