Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 104
# 11
01-28-2013, 11:42 AM
Going by mission length, I like "cold comfort" from the breen invasion storyline, highest value reward I've found reliable is "Past Imperfect" From the klingon war storyline.

The way I estimated this value was that I went through episode by episode for gear values.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 43
# 12
01-28-2013, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog0000doom View Post
play stfs and use dilth to doff packs 3-4mil each pack with dilth exchange rate its easy to get enough zen.
So basically I should just go all out on dil grinding for the next few weeks while the excange is good?

Only problem I have with it is the damned 8000 conversion. I already have about 100k in ore sitting and doing nothing.

Anyhow, some of the tips in this thread are interesting. Gonna take me a while to get he full borg set. I have the Mk XI one. But I use the Omega MkXII on my fleet defiant and it's gonna be mega-bucks in terms of OM (3000!) to get a new space set to compete.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 29
# 13
01-28-2013, 01:10 PM
For the Foundry mish idea. That only works once for your entire account so switching to another toon will do absolutely nothing but waste time unless you are after the foundry mission completion.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 132
# 14
01-28-2013, 02:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loverofwars View Post
nukara prime elite boxes 2 everyday sell for 200 280k ec foundary farming mission starbase 24 gorn minefield destroy the most ships earn purple gear sell on exchange breaking the planet temple fleet action kill most earn purple duty officer colonizeing missions reward purple duty officers normally rare very rare otha ground war nobody really there so your kinda garenteed purple gear also kerrat space war do collect drops from cubes and spheres and pay attention to them you can pick up 28%consoles from spheres and cubes only rare stuff worth a good 3 4 5 million depending on what type it is.
and last wait for next lockbox save 100k or so dilithium camp exchange sell lockboxes all day after realease walk around stretch ya legs continue camping dont spam exchange with loads at once 10 most if they dont sell after 30 secs check exchange and sell if someone undercut you remove and undercut there boxes by 1 ec *evil grin* walk away with 90 80k each box 20 boxes 200 dilithium each 4000 dilithium 1800000 ec (x by that and 100k dilithium) more depending how quick you get on after patch but figure out how much you can make dont buy the boxes first have at most 40 in inventory depending on how things are going many sellers too few buyers you end up with 50k boxes the same day also types of boxes dont just think new box more cash some are more wanted then others people choose one thing over another thing
This is unreadable. Here have some punctuation marks and use them, please.

...................
,,,,,,,,,
Ensign
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 12
# 15
01-28-2013, 02:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgar2 View Post
For the Foundry mish idea. That only works once for your entire account so switching to another toon will do absolutely nothing but waste time unless you are after the foundry mission completion.
The foundry loot cap only applies to each character. I have ran the "Qwark Farmer" on three characters consecutively and loaded up on all three.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 90
# 16 Dil Store %
01-28-2013, 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbp101287 View Post
Never, ever sell items to the replicator. Ever. You only get 40%. Which is not bad, but if you sell to a proper store, that extra 10% can be 10k ec or more.

Instead, sell to the dil store. You get the full 50% you would get anywhere else, AND it's available anywhere in-game. So you can sell in the middle of a mission.
I just went to the Dil store, and it is not giving 50%... it is only giving 40% just like replicator. I believe only a vendor can give 50% like on ESD or Qo'nos.
Rihannsu
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 774
# 17
01-28-2013, 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchup47 View Post
So basically I should just go all out on dil grinding for the next few weeks while the excange is good?

Only problem I have with it is the damned 8000 conversion. I already have about 100k in ore sitting and doing nothing.

Anyhow, some of the tips in this thread are interesting. Gonna take me a while to get he full borg set. I have the Mk XI one. But I use the Omega MkXII on my fleet defiant and it's gonna be mega-bucks in terms of OM (3000!) to get a new space set to compete.

For the borg engine, you don't get faster warp speed with higher levels, I don't think, so MK XI should be enough, and you only need the engine.
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 204
# 18
01-28-2013, 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by franc275 View Post
I just went to the Dil store, and it is not giving 50%... it is only giving 40% just like replicator. I believe only a vendor can give 50% like on ESD or Qo'nos.
dil store > ship and space items > requisition ship equipment > hanger

this will give you 50%. I thought the same thing you did when I was first told cuz I went to the wrong part of the store.
Lieutenant
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 72
# 19
01-31-2013, 04:47 AM
I havent been able to get the sell tab to light up on the dil store at all. Guess I will stick with B'eora.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 204
# 20
01-31-2013, 08:24 AM
It should be open in the exact place I gave directions for. The hangar section.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 PM.