Career Officer
# 21
01-10-2013, 09:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajstoner View Post
We've all been there. I find it best to wear painter's coveralls when I'm working. Sure, it's not very cool looking, but who are they going to tell?
I might have to try that. Although, getting the blood out of my claws does takes forever. Might have to consider gloves, too.
I love nice long walks in the country.
Especially if they're taken by people who annoy me!
Ar ais olc leis an doer olc

Last edited by oldkirkfan; 01-13-2013 at 03:24 PM.
Career Officer
# 22
01-13-2013, 03:24 PM
I just played "Dark Ice". If you haven't played it, you need to. Very good mission. Well written, and has a very attention keeping story. It has a very good balance of story and fighting(ground and space).
Lt. Commander
# 23
01-14-2013, 08:35 PM
Just saw you gave the first part of my series a try, THANK YOU!

I've been debating on whether I should go back and modify it once i get the current part I'm working on out now that I've learned some things. On the other hand it might be nice to leave as is to see just how far I've come.
Play Star Trek: Allegiance - my first series in the Foundry
Career Officer
# 24
01-27-2013, 07:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chicochavez View Post
Just saw you gave the first part of my series a try, THANK YOU!

I've been debating on whether I should go back and modify it once i get the current part I'm working on out now that I've learned some things. On the other hand it might be nice to leave as is to see just how far I've come.
Leave it as is. When you progress, it's always good to look back and see the progression. Those times when you get "Writers Block", this gives you the ability to look back and see the skills you've developed. The important part is, keep writing.

Cryptic really needs to increase the rewards for writers in the Foundry. I, myself, would gladly give more than 100 dil for the opportunity to play.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-28-2013, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiejon View Post
Thank YOU. For playing Foundry missions.
It's nice to hear a bit of general, nice feedback, with all the bashing that Foundry authors have endured here in the forums, of late.
Spectres was terrific, by the way. Thank you for not making hallways large enough to drive a boat through and for faithfully recreating the feel of the TOS-era ship interiors. The tie-ins to the episode were a blast.

edit: I had just played it last night, and I found myself in this forum section tonight. I'm not trying to slight anyone else by not mentioning them.
_______
equal parts cynical and helpful

Last edited by synkr0nized; 01-28-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Career Officer
# 26
01-28-2013, 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by synkr0nized View Post
Spectres was terrific, by the way. Thank you for not making hallways large enough to drive a boat through and for faithfully recreating the feel of the TOS-era ship interiors. The tie-ins to the episode were a blast.

edit: I had just played it last night, and I found myself in this forum section tonight. I'm not trying to slight anyone else by not mentioning them.
I wish I could take the credit for the sets.
Thats the ship Interior you get with the TOS Bundle in the Z Store.
It just happens to be a set available for us to play with in the Foundry.
Career Officer
# 27
01-28-2013, 05:35 PM
For better or worse, Cryptic has basically outsourced story content production to us in the Foundry community, so it's nice to be appreciated for that.