Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 2261
01-28-2013, 11:40 AM
Joy! No launcer for me! I hope the rest of you are not affected.
Community Moderator
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,657
# 2262
01-28-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Joy! No launcer for me! I hope the rest of you are not affected.
My packets don't go through Cogent, so I'm unaffected by their latest round of "let's randomly drop these packets, there are a lot of them and I don't understand them" fail.
Volunteer Community Moderator for the Star Trek Online Forums. My views do not represent those of Cryptic Studios or Perfect World Entertainment.
If you wish to speak to someone on the community team, file a 'forums and website' support ticket here, as we are not able to respond to PMs regarding moderation inquiries.
Follow me: Twitter,Google
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,335
# 2263
01-28-2013, 05:37 PM
That... sucks... I hope my Adapted Set currently in the works doesn't go down the crapper.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 2264
01-28-2013, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
That... sucks... I hope my Adapted Set currently in the works doesn't go down the crapper.
Don't worry! You can always buy an upgrade for 150 to 200 Lobi post stealth nerf.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 9,335
# 2265
01-28-2013, 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcsww View Post
Don't worry! You can always buy an upgrade for 150 to 200 Lobi post stealth nerf.
If that ever happens, I'm storming Cryptics offices with gasoline soaked pitchfork.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
HI HO, HI HO. OFF DUTY SLOT NEEDS TO GO!

"It's better to ask a dumb question, than to remain an idiot forever."
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,412
# 2266
01-29-2013, 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace View Post
If that ever happens, I'm storming Cryptics offices with gasoline soaked pitchfork.
Sharpen up your pitchfork. The Jem'Hadar sets are already in the Lobi store.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,474
# 2267
01-29-2013, 03:40 PM
Ambassador Class on Thursday! The pic in the Dev Blog though has some ridiculously oversized nacelles. Was there some sort of pimp'd out version I wasn't aware of?

Dev Babble #32
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,412
# 2268
01-30-2013, 06:20 PM
Third year stuff starts tomorrow. Who wants an Ambassador and who wants a Kamarag?
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 252
# 2269
01-31-2013, 03:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookiecrook View Post
Third year stuff starts tomorrow. Who wants an Ambassador and who wants a Kamarag?
I haz ideas
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1,412
# 2270
01-31-2013, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captan2er0 View Post
I haz ideas
Me too! It gives me a reason to finally push Chaos to T3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 AM.