Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,086
# 4471
01-28-2013, 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Gyunei: *Comes on in the mind of the Diadect.* Master is there anything else you wish of me to do?
Diadact : continue you work. We need war in the quadrant. I want it done no matter the cost.

Ooc: diadact is his evil name jtal is his used name.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 4472
01-28-2013, 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadact : continue you work. We need war in the quadrant. I want it done no matter the cost.

Ooc: diadact is his evil name jtal is his used name.
Gyunei: *Mentally* It will be done Master. I have discovered the Federation and the Republic's Artificial Newtype research projects run by both governments consent and funding. With SHIELD and before that Section 31 before the Iconain take over. I have given it to the FNN network with all signatures and legit stamps it was not a fake. SHIELD won't be a problem. They have been destroyed. I also have Markon recovering on a unknown prison world with no doctor. He is still in a Coma. The Vanguard How do you wish me to proceed with them with the loss of shield?
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 4473
01-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Gyunei: I also sent a courier with a bit of info that should benefit us in the future. It is the last bit I omitted from the FNN report.

I will set those actions forward after your actions pull through now is the perfect time to strike.

Last edited by chrisedallen89; 01-28-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,086
# 4474
01-28-2013, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
Gyunei: I also sent a courier with a bit of info that should benefit us in the future. It is the last bit I omitted from the FNN report.

I will set those actions forward after your actions pull through now is the perfect time to strike.
Diadect: the vanguard will be deployed at the proper time. You know when they should be deployed. The vanguard is yours to command for now. Spread destruction and start a war. Then we will rise and create a galactic empire.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 4475
01-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
Diadect: the vanguard will be deployed at the proper time. You know when they should be deployed. The vanguard is yours to command for now. Spread destruction and start a war. Then we will rise and create a galactic empire.
*Bajor riots continue and spread to DS9 over the limited support of the Federation. Soon Gunmen of Bajoran, Romulan, and some Klingons storm the government facilities and holy places. They announce that Romulus is going to assist the Bajoran people with help of the Klingon Empire in restoring Bajor to her proper place. They then begin to execute the officials and holy people out right. The rioters begin to cheer when Federation personnel soon find themselves in the streets being stoned and beaten. *

Ravno: *standing on the rubble* Bajor!!! Here we denounce the Federation!! We take what we desire. What the people of Bajor need is to become one with no one! The Prophets have told us this! Now we must act.!

We welcome our Romulan friends.

*FNN is going nuts as the people all around the Galaxy begin to clamor for the heads of their leaders! Riots break out all over the Galaxy especially on Romulus as Vala's power is weakening. The Republic's current administration is beginning to feel the heat as the Romulan Military begins to resume its attacks. Klingon raids hit all sides. The Federation starts reenforcing the borders. Qo'nos' violence and violence gets worse all over the Klingon Empire as the Governors have a hard time keeping things quiet.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,086
# 4476
01-28-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Bajor riots continue and spread to DS9 over the limited support of the Federation. Soon Gunmen of Bajoran, Romulan, and some Klingons storm the government facilities and holy places. They announce that Romulus is going to assist the Bajoran people with help of the Klingon Empire in restoring Bajor to her proper place. They then begin to execute the officials and holy people out right. The rioters begin to cheer when Federation personnel soon find themselves in the streets being stoned and beaten. *

Ravno: *standing on the rubble* Bajor!!! Here we denounce the Federation!! We take what we desire. What the people of Bajor need is to become one with no one! The Prophets have told us this! Now we must act.!

We welcome our Romulan friends.

*FNN is going nuts as the people all around the Galaxy begin to clamor for the heads of their leaders! Riots break out all over the Galaxy especially on Romulus as Vala's power is weakening. The Republic's current administration is beginning to feel the heat as the Romulan Military begins to resume its attacks. Klingon raids hit all sides. The Federation starts reenforcing the borders. Qo'nos' violence and violence gets worse all over the Klingon Empire as the Governors have a hard time keeping things quiet.*
The diadact wachts with satisfaction as the events on bajor take place.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 4477
01-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The diadact wachts with satisfaction as the events on bajor take place.
*Andoria*

*The riots soon turn violent as fights break out as police forces fight with rioters no casualties. *

*Mars the ship yards soon rock in explosions and they see Republic vessels flee the scene.*
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 7,086
# 4478
01-28-2013, 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Andoria*

*The riots soon turn violent as fights break out as police forces fight with rioters no casualties. *

*Mars the ship yards soon rock in explosions and they see Republic vessels flee the scene.*
The diadact soon appears on mo.itors throughout the quadrant. He is in a dark orange and black armored suit.

Dialect: people of the quadrant. Your govt has lied to you kept secrets from you and gone behind you back. Throw off there yoke. And become part of a grand empire. That will span the cosmos. Equality and the truth are yours. Join me and my men. And the galaxy and all its wonders can be yours.

The image ends and the simble of the diadact remains.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 4479
01-28-2013, 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by logang19 View Post
The diadact soon appears on mo.itors throughout the quadrant. He is in a dark orange and black armored suit.

Dialect: people of the quadrant. Your govt has lied to you kept secrets from you and gone behind you back. Throw off there yoke. And become part of a grand empire. That will span the cosmos. Equality and the truth are yours. Join me and my men. And the galaxy and all its wonders can be yours.

The image ends and the simble of the diadact remains.
Gyunei:*comes to the screen* We are your guiding light. Do you want people that have lied to you, kidnapped you, experimented on you, and made you begging for scraps. Putting your friends in prison for next to nothing but disagreeing with them.

*Shows the prison of Rura Penthe, the doors opening with the prisoners getting out chanting going on as they chant Plaguis' name. In a strange tongue. *

You don't have to accept it.. You can tell them NO!

These people are CORRUPT!!! Do you wish to live under the heel of the CORRUPT IDOLS!! Our revolution is showing the people that the status quo has not progressed. Bajor has shown their will and we applaud them for this. Welcome the beginning of a new era.. a new Epoch.
Captain
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 13,268
# 4480
01-28-2013, 08:07 PM
*The unknown prison world Markon is lying a stone bed broken and bloodied. Gyunei is standing over him with intent on his eyes.*

Gyunei: Wake up dear Markon.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:34 PM.