> > > Hi Captains! The team continues to investigate an issue where some players may be stuck on a loading screen. We appreciate your continued patience! < < <
Jolan tru Captain!
Welcome to Legacy of Romulus!
If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.) (Not seeing your pack in-game? Please see the lime-green text in the linked thread above for information.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
Slow patching in the launcher
A bug that involved Romulan Liberated Borg captains and their skills once they chose an ally
1. Weapons jamming in a fight. You in a desperate fight, trying to activate every buff, then your cannon rapid fire jams, you weapon stops firing and you have to wait 30 or so seconds before you can start firing again.
2. Projectile weapons misfiring and being put on cooldown.
3. After dying your ship turns invisible. You're still targetable of course, but you can't see your ship. Makes it rather hard to align you DHCs
4. Scramble sensors causing evasive to fail.
5. Beaming back into a map and finding you're stuck in a console.
I think this is thread isn't meant to be a "Post your top 5 annoying bugs", it's only the personal top 5 of the opener.
For your 5) the command "/stuck" helps on some maps. Simply enter it into the chat.
Now back to the topic: I think, if the opener says he uses beams on the Vesta, then the advice "Use 3 Aux-DHCs in front" is fail. My scientist has got also a Vesta and uses Romulan-Plasma Beams and Dual Beams. I can still use the built-in subsystem-targeting and Beam-abilities like Fire at Will.
I also use the Romulan Hyper-Plasma-Torpedo-Launcher in front and the Omega Torpedo-Launcher in the back.
Finally I've got also the Cutting-Beam mounted on the Vesta.
That's the reason why I run weapons at 121 Power - anything above 125 would be just a waste.
First one half of the so called Community complains: "Give us instant access to all veteran rewards, for going lifetime.", then the other half of the same Community complains: "I've earned 1000 Day membership, I want a special reward.".
Stop complaining, if it is enough for you, you could have the "Captains Table" for the real veterans, I don't want access to another dead social zone...