Commander
# 11
01-04-2013, 09:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiebabey82 View Post
do u mean to get a ton of loot?
To answer both questions, yes and yes. Keep in mind, though, that there appears to be a cap on the drops you can get from Foundry missions.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Career Officer
# 12 more foundry questions
01-05-2013, 05:55 AM
There's also a farming mission by the same person that strangely enough qualifies for the IOR repeatable. For now, anyway.

whats the name of the farming mission?
Commander
# 13
01-05-2013, 03:57 PM
Quote:
There's also a farming mission by the same person that strangely enough qualifies for the IOR repeatable. For now, anyway.

whats the name of the farming mission?
Qwark the Farmer KDF

Just do a search for "Qwark". You can also search by author but since disclosure of names/handles on the forums are prohibited, I can't say.
Lagging, D/Cing, or rubberbanding? Here's some help.

Current ships: A lot. RTR 15 National Championships....and counting
Career Officer
# 14 fast dilithium missions
01-29-2013, 08:52 AM
im part of a fleet and i want to contrabute dilthium anyone know any fast ones i can do? i prefer ship combat ones
Survivor of Romulus
# 15
01-29-2013, 11:50 AM
Quote:
im part of a fleet and i want to contrabute dilthium anyone know any fast ones i can do? i prefer ship combat ones
Talk to the female klingon officer near the battleground where the vendors are on Qo'noS. She will give you ship combat missions to clear Klingon nebulas of enemy ships that reward dilithium.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 16 and those can be doen daily ?
01-29-2013, 01:02 PM
is there any limitations like limited nebulas or just clear the same ones daily? im looking to do it once a day
Survivor of Romulus
# 17
01-29-2013, 01:54 PM
There is a daily limitation (or 20h to be concrete), but the first time you do them they count as tutorial and give 480 dil each (Romulan & Fed), and you can do the same following missions after the "tutorial" ones (because there is no countdown on the first time) that will now give 1460 dil each.
Do them a couple od times and it opens new options like adding the Cardassians so then you'll be able to do 3 dailies at this point of time and so.

There are more options for dil. on the KDF side, but I've mentioned these cause you were specific about ship combat and these nebula encounters are always space combat by default.

----------------------------------------------
Show your support for the Revamped Galaxy Class Exploration Cruiser here!
Career Officer
# 18 more questions
01-30-2013, 09:16 AM
this will come in handy ty vm im looking for foudnry missions for just plane fun fleet actyion not farming just fun ship killing only care to list a few? i know multiplayer also like i said i like ot mix it up so far i will say the klingon side has more ships that are of interest to me compared ot the fed side dont get mr wrong the armitage looks somewhat ok and i love my odyship, the multivector looks semi but that is about it whjere as the klingon damn i look forward to the bortasqu pack,Guramba siege destroyer,Marauder ,Corsair flight deck cruiser,karfai battle carrier i think in time i will get all of these bad boys
Career Officer
# 19 corsair question
01-30-2013, 09:19 AM
can i take out the fighters and fill it with birds of prey?
Career Officer
# 20 silly question
01-30-2013, 09:20 AM
once the birds of prey die i take it , theres a cool down peripod then launch them again?