Ensign
# 81
01-29-2013, 01:21 PM
AHHHHH!!!! Similar issues... I had a problem with my cryptic launcher auto-update yesterday and you guys at STO put out a general message saying that there was a problem with some players probably regional. well today I opened the game up and yes you fixed it for about 4 hours I had to download the whole game again and at some point my gameplay froze and when I force closed, guess what... problem came back! not cool.... Please help someone.
Ensign
# 82
01-29-2013, 01:22 PM
AHHHHH!!!! Similar issues... I had a problem with my cryptic launcher auto-update yesterday and you guys at STO put out a general message saying that there was a problem with some players probably regional. well today I opened the game up and yes you fixed it for about 4 hours I had to download the whole game again and at some point my gameplay froze and when I force closed, guess what... problem came back! not cool.... Please help someone.
Ensign
# 83
01-29-2013, 01:26 PM
I do start getting annoyed.
I mean. I could log in 2 hours ago without problems. Then I come back I can't get the launcherpast "loading. please wait"
:S
And yes. I updated the launcher.
Yes. I had checked the tracert and the nettest.
I filed a bug report yesterday and all I got was the link to the launcher. which does not solve the problem.
Ensign
# 84 Same problem as yesterday ...
01-29-2013, 01:26 PM
Hey there!

I am from the netherlands and the problem came back @ here to.

Hope you guys can get this fixed fast.

Think i like the game and so need to play adict style to find out for shure.

Friendly regards and keep up the good work from,

Dane Duval
Former PWE Community Team Lead
# 85
01-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Hi Captains,

I just checked in with the team and they are running some tests with our external routing vendor to try and identify where the cause of yesterday's issues lies. If you're having receiving an error, please try again in a few minutes as they are completing their tests.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Brandon "BranFlakes" Felczer | Former Community Team Lead for Perfect World Entertainment
Survivor of Romulus
# 86
01-29-2013, 01:32 PM
Login issues are back again in germany. The patcher won't start ... just like yesterday.

Photonen im Wind a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Eis a foundry mission by timeras13
Photonen im Schatten a foundry mission by timeras13
Career Officer
# 87
01-29-2013, 01:35 PM
Having similar problems. I can get into the game occasionally now, despite having a perfectly functional experience since about four-ish. Now, switching systems causes the game to attempt to patch, locks up and I have to force the program to close. Then it won't start properly.

Not impressed, Cryptic.

ADDENDUM: Just found the following error.
Iconian? A label created by the Dewans to give voice to their destruction.
In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant.
We simply... are.

Republic Veteran
# 88
01-29-2013, 01:37 PM
Today my error is different, yesterday my launcher just wouldnt update and eventually around 4 hours later i got on. Today, i can log in and then the launcher goes white, no errors, messages, just a big white box, i cant do anything other than quit and try again which yields the same results. Time for a server rollback? The guys in my fleet are from the US (im from Glasgow UK) and they had issues too along with items and skills vanishing on them, i dont think this can be fixed any other way than a rollback and a phased distribution but thats just what i do at work...
Republic Veteran
# 89
01-29-2013, 01:40 PM
@johngazman I just got that error too, the lack of information we have is leading to wild speculation all over the forums and facebook. Everyone seems to be saying its just regional and isnt happening to Americans but i know that to be untrue.
Ensign
# 90
01-29-2013, 02:08 PM
Previously I posted this without trying the link at the start of this post. Same issue no change.

I was able to get on last night some time after 9 and when the launcher messed up again after 11. Error reported is the same as others. It does seem to work after I try a few times now but extremely slow. Likes to nock me off the game or load instance changes extremely slow. What ever the issue is its not fixed still get Cryptic Launcher Autoupdate trying to connect 2 times fail... and then the message Connection problem check my Internet connection same thing as yesterday....

Last edited by caeneth; 01-29-2013 at 03:33 PM.