Lieutenant
# 1 Faction ships with their sets
01-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Now that we have them (breen ships, dominion ships etc) and sets that go with them, should there be something as a bonus when you use the same set on the same ship. I know there is on the decora and the bug ship, but what about the others?
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-29-2013, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by waveofthefuture View Post
Now that we have them (breen ships, dominion ships etc) and sets that go with them, should there be something as a bonus when you use the same set on the same ship. I know there is on the decora and the bug ship, but what about the others?
I'm waiting for them to put in a Lobi Upgrade set for the breen set. AND add a third bonus for the set being used on the chul gret ship.
Empire Veteran
# 3
01-29-2013, 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexhurlbut View Post
I'm waiting for them to put in a Lobi Upgrade set for the breen set. AND add a third bonus for the set being used on the chul gret ship.
Ditto. Let's hope it happens.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-29-2013, 07:38 PM
That will probably happen when they release a Breen Lock Box.
"Correction. Humans have rules in war. Rules that make victory a little harder to achieve, in my opinion."
Elim Garak
Commander
# 5
01-29-2013, 07:57 PM
*snipped myself

A proud member of Sinfully Sexy. Join us.
Republic Veteran
# 6
01-29-2013, 08:06 PM
Quote:
thw jem hadar set was updated to work on all the jem hadar ships and the galor when the dominion box was released, so its not just the jem bug ship anymore.
Joined Sept 09.

Curse you Archived Post.... you stole all my Ideas.
Starfleet Veteran
# 7
01-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Quote:

Would perks apply to Fed ships with MACO and Klingon ships with Honor Guard?
Republic Veteran
# 8
01-29-2013, 10:11 PM
I hope the next reputation faction is the Cardassian that will earn a set for the Galor that will boost the Spiral Wave Disruptors. I do not want to use Polarons.
If you believe the sky is the limit, you are aiming too low. We must reach beyond the stars - Ambassador Otungku