Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11 It occured again today.
01-30-2013, 03:20 AM
I'm not sure how it didn't happen when testing with hilbert but it did it again. I put Fermion Field on a keybind with both Science Fleet and Scattering field and when a teammate in a pick up group I was in was being focused I evasived over and hit the keybind. I was a little damaged as well. He didnt get healed, I didn't get healed. He died and I was forced to use other available heals on myself.

So I'm reporting that it did it again. But it works fine and the healing ticks when it's used by itself. So I removed it from the keybind. I'm sorry I don't have it on tape or anything. But I'm telling you that it happened again. So at the very least you guys are aware of the incident from at least one player on the live server. Thnx for listening. For now I just won't pair it with other skills though its how I would prefer to use it.

-Captain Shift-

Let no other player discourage you from what you believe you can achieve in PvP. Though you may walk alone through looming shadows of doubt cast upon you by your enemies. Forge your heart with iron casting its shape out of only your pure will to push forward. You will not be denied eventually.