Career Officer
# 21
01-30-2013, 09:35 AM
Looks great, though 16,500 fleets?! I'm going to say without massive changes 99% will never ever see Tier 5 (even then, that'd be 165 max-level starbases). I'm sure the vast majority are solo fleets (for banking purposes) or dead (no active members for an arbitrarily long period of time).
Fleet holding costs | Accolade Points: 18745 (Fed Engineer), 16400 (KDF Tactical)
Subscribe to Accolade thread | Join channel Accolades | Idea: Mail Revamp
New on STOwiki: Spire projects | STO Timeline | Fed-KDF Disparity | upcoming content
Fed Fleet: Section 31 (level 20) | KDF Fleet: Klingon Intelligence (level 20)
Career Officer
# 22
01-30-2013, 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
klingons have come a long way from virtually nothing. id quite frankly take the same treatment for romulans if it gets them in the game.
What he said!
Starfleet Veteran
# 23
01-30-2013, 09:38 AM
I doubt its a Romulan faction, no matter how well you "tease" it, cause thats gonna piss off alotta KDF players

I'm thinking its a Romulan Featured Episode Arc with Sela and the goings on of Raptor 3

Production Assistant & Art Director
Career Officer
# 24
01-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broodwyn View Post
I doubt its a Romulan faction, no matter how well you "tease" it, cause thats gonna piss off alotta KDF players

I'm thinking its a Romulan Featured Episode Arc with Sela and the goings on of Raptor 3
I don't know, anyone will assume it's some kind of Romulan faction. And someone is always pissed off about something. Not really a reason not to do it.
Only Internet users deal in absolutes !
Career Officer
# 25
01-30-2013, 09:40 AM
Fabulous video! If anyone out there does not want to play this game after watching that video they need their head examining.

It did a great job of rounding up the past year and setting the scene for what is to come.

For Ship Charts and Videos - STARFISH1.CO.UK
Captain
# 26
01-30-2013, 09:41 AM
Quote:

Considering the split of the Romulans/Remans - it may be continuing the ongoing story of what's going on with them...where players work to help the "good" R&Rs while fighting the "bad" R&Rs.

New adventure zone - new invasions...etc, etc, etc... leads me to believe it's more about Romulan - Tal Shiar - as an enemy faction rather than a player faction.

"Wheeeee, this is kind of fun. Oopsie...my bad."
Fleet Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
Endless, Hazari Destroyer
Republic Veteran
# 27
01-30-2013, 09:41 AM
Am i the only one who saw that was not Sela but Yar...Ummm hello guys Yar is still alive!!!

I was expecting Sela and WTF umm I I don't know anymore

Career Officer
# 28
01-30-2013, 09:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
Am i the only one who saw that was not Sela but Yar...Ummm hello guys Yar is still alive!!!

It's a time travel thing.
...... DaveyNY ...STO Forum Member since February - 2009
..............Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just People who have Played the Game for the last 4.5 years.
I Really Do Miss the little TOP Button at the bottom of the threads.
Career Officer
# 29
Quote:

You may be right, you may be wrong, personally I don't much care for the Klinks even though I have an LG with a B'rel I hardly ever play him. No, a Romulan faction, to me that's worth playing and advancing in, not everyone likes the KDF, not everyone likes the Feds or Romulans, but I am betting a lot of Fed players out there who don't care for the Klinks will go for a Romulan. Speculation is great isn't it?

FLTCDR SRS FLEETS - S.R.S. - S.R.S. ACADEMY - SRS GUARDIANS - SRS KDF
Join Us www.srs-fleet.net/html/join_srs.html
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post

time travel maybe?