Rihannsu
# 121
01-27-2013, 07:49 PM
You're talking about custom designs for NPCs? that's.... normal.

Oh wait... you mean things with peices that don't go together. Dunno. Dunno if they'll notice.
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Survivor of Romulus
# 122
01-27-2013, 08:18 PM
It shouldn't really unlock them for you unless they are already working in the Foundry.

For example, I imported a character of hippiejohn's from the main game - a costume from one of his boffs - that is wearing the Kirk TOS wraparound shirt. That shirt isn't available in the Foundry, so the when I imported it replaced it with another one that is, but with the same color scheme. However, on the costume creator buttons on the right, it said it was the wraparound shirt. Click on that button and it looks like all of the costume options are available, but try selecting them and it doesn't work. At least not for me.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Commander
# 123
01-28-2013, 06:00 AM
Question for Bran_Flakes;

Are we ever going to have a session again where we all put in an idea for a mission and who evers is more popular we go with it?
I'm only asking cause I got one I've been hoping for you to come out with since I started putting in entrys!?

In short; Something exploration; A planet, A system, The Final Frontier, a proper Trekkie mission!
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 124
01-28-2013, 06:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogyn1701 View Post
It shouldn't really unlock them for you unless they are already working in the Foundry.

For example, I imported a character of hippiejohn's from the main game - a costume from one of his boffs - that is wearing the Kirk TOS wraparound shirt. That shirt isn't available in the Foundry, so the when I imported it replaced it with another one that is, but with the same color scheme. However, on the costume creator buttons on the right, it said it was the wraparound shirt. Click on that button and it looks like all of the costume options are available, but try selecting them and it doesn't work. At least not for me.
I mean stuff like...

Nausicaan armour on a custom made races
Fed Armor Fleshsuits on a custom made races
Orion Female wear on custom made races
Commander
# 125
01-28-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thay8472 View Post
I mean stuff like...

Nausicaan armour on a custom made races
Fed Armor Fleshsuits on a custom made races
Orion Female wear on custom made races
Omega & MACO Uniforms
Holographic Effect (Shimmer)
More Civilian Top Options
Custom Animals (Targ Based)
Various Insects (Maybe a Giant Centipede as opposed to Spiders).
More Skin and Hair Effects (as opposed to just Shineness)... Maybe an 'Alive' effect that makes it look like moving in water or Static that makes it frizz or stick out.

...I agree
ATTENTION: UNDINE SPACE & TKON GROUND SETS ALL THE WAY DEVS!.. Q-TRIBBLE, MAYBE!?.. EJECT WARP CORE ABILITY LIKE LAYING A SUPER-MINE, HELL YES!!!.. SPACE HIPPIES FROM TOS PLAYING MUSIC IN OUR FLEET STARBASE, NO, JUST, NO... CAIT & RA'KHOLN ADVENTURE ZONE, YES

Survivor of Romulus
# 126
01-28-2013, 08:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickysmith1 View Post
Omega & MACO Uniforms
Holographic Effect (Shimmer)
More Civilian Top Options
Custom Animals (Targ Based)
Various Insects (Maybe a Giant Centipede as opposed to Spiders).
More Skin and Hair Effects (as opposed to just Shineness)... Maybe an 'Alive' effect that makes it look like moving in water or Static that makes it frizz or stick out.

...I agree
no, thats not what i mean...

I mean.. wil I be able to get away with stuff like

Alien Male
Alien Female
Alien Female #2

^^ or will cryptic have another tantrum when it comes to mix and matching outfits?
Survivor of Romulus
# 127
01-28-2013, 10:28 AM
Oh nice! Didn't know that stuff worked. Will have to give it a test.

I'm with you I truely hope Cryptic lets us use this tool to its full potential.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
"I would rather take a chance on getting a change made to the game through positive engagement than know for sure that I got a change made by complaining" -drogyn1701, May 14, 2014.
Commander
# 128
01-30-2013, 12:02 PM
OMG, I swear Cryptic Copied my Signatures! http://sto.perfectworld.com/sto_may2013

On the upside... looks sweet

Survivor of Romulus
# 129
01-30-2013, 12:34 PM
Quote:
OMG, I swear Cryptic Copied my Signatures! http://sto.perfectworld.com/sto_may2013

I thought it was something to do with your foundry mission at first lol
Rihannsu
# 130
01-30-2013, 03:21 PM
Quote:

Enigmatic.... all it says is "March beneath the Raptor's Wings", in Romulan.

I have guess..... and that guess has nothing to do with Foundry.....
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.