Empire Veteran
# 21
01-30-2013, 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by howiebabey82 View Post
ok where do i go to get new ship weapons? ill mark it down this time sry lol
Run N'vok for the purple drops. It helps to build. Other than that it mainly is just farming Ker'rat and looking on the exchange.
Roy Hatch (stryker) soldier, friend, and good man.
1945-2014
RIP
Career Officer
# 22 faction missions
01-30-2013, 05:20 PM
ok how do i get into these im still learning about these i can get special gear etc where do i get info on this subject
Career Officer
not looking for farming just battling enemy ships whne im sick of waitng for a multiplayer match suggestions?
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2013, 08:22 PM
the red alert missions, The nebula missions, ect. Kerrat can be fun also, but watch your a$$, It's like a biker bar there.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Career Officer
# 25
02-01-2013, 01:02 PM
All the good farming foundry missions, the DEVs made the ships fight back and now you cannot get past the first map, I die in 10 sec or less. First off, the missions fell under the rule it had to so it can count for a foundry mission for your marks and DL, in the rules they set forth, in the options in thier own game. So, since the ships did not fire back, or just the last ship fought back, they went in and changed all the foundry missions to all the ships fire back. Now you cannot complete it without major difficulty. Yes it got us a lot of EC, but they should have not done that. Why don't they go in and change all the missions to what they see fit. If it falls under the rules, leave it alone.
http://www.1279sto.com
Captain
# 26
02-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hank900 View Post
Why don't they go in and change all the missions to what they see fit. If it falls under the rules, leave it alone.
You can't see how these two statements contradict each other???

Just because something worked a given way doesn't mean that it will continue to work that way in a MMO. This is not any different then when they fix a broken power or weapon.

They never really intended that people could fire on a group of 6+ battleships that wouldn't fight back but yet drop tons of gear that can be sold. It's no different then when they put the 30 minute requirement on the Investigate Officer Report daily to stop people from clicking a console once and getting credit for 3 missions.
Career Officer
# 27 corsair question
02-01-2013, 06:52 PM
can i equip it with regular fighters?
Career Officer
# 28
02-01-2013, 07:08 PM
Just started a klingon toon... have to admit, I am LOVING the battle cloak...
"The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward." - Rocky Balboa (2006)
Career Officer
# 29 fleet ship questions
02-02-2013, 02:54 PM
whyere cna iget a list of benefits for fleet ships and price per ship and can i make my breen ship a fleet ship?
Career Officer
# 30 torpedo question
02-02-2013, 03:09 PM
i think it is the chronitron torps that are the slow ones i reckon they wont be good in pvp but how about pve? in time i will be getting a bortasq pack, i tried cannons not for me and i gave them a good try i love beam arrays but sometimes i want a lil extra oomf opinions?