Rihannsu
I'm a life timer and played all the way from beta. These items I willing to pay money for if you would put them in the game.

Cstore -
More bridge packs to will out the missing bridges to all the remaining unique ships.

Ships-
(console plus new models)
Vo'quv refit
Negh'var refit
Raptor refit

As I'm a carrier pilot and none of my characters would have every used a Jem'Hadar attack ship. Can you please bring these back out so the rest of the carrier community can spend their money to get one. I die a little inside when I see a Tac officer flying the dread with the bug ships as pets.

I will also pay 30USD for a paid expansion adding in a fully playable Romulan factions that is on par with KDF.
http://sto.perfectworld.com/sto_may2013

PS: Dstahl or other Devs would you take a paypal bribe for a Jem'Hadar attack ship?
Commander
# 2
01-30-2013, 11:19 AM
2nd this

/10chars
T5 Ship Comparison Spreadsheet
Play my missions on Holodeck!
Return of Ja'Dok Series (6 Part Series)
Enemy of the Exile Series (4 Part Series)
Task Force Ja'Dok Series (3 Part Series)
Career Officer
# 3
01-30-2013, 01:00 PM
I would pay for:

More costumes and uniforms. I understand the added expense making KDF clothing implies, especially considering the far smaller buyer base but I think if such things were explained people would accept a higher price tag on KDF clothing.

More cosmetic options for ships. Why not let people attach mission pods to the outside of their ships? Sell the pods in packs, add them as mission rewards, etc. Heck, let players make ships that are overflowing with them! Also, just go ahead and release a big MU costume pack for all ships already, give all ships the option to use the ISS prefix and call it a day. And most of all, why not have a more neutral Olive Drab or Grey Metal option for all ships? I can't be the only one that wishes to paint their ships in non-regulation colors!

More cosmetic options for the space bases... this would probably be best as cosmetic fleet proyects.

I WANT to have nice things to get. I have the resources and don't mind spending on something I like. I really do, but the lockbox and lobi items are generally terrible deals, not to my taste, and too limited to boot. I can't justify getting more than the handful I already got!
Ensign
# 4
01-30-2013, 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balordezul View Post
I'm a life timer and played all the way from beta. These items I willing to pay money for if you would put them in the game.

Cstore -
More bridge packs to will out the missing bridges to all the remaining unique ships.

Ships-
(console plus new models)
Vo'quv refit
Negh'var refit
Raptor refit

As I'm a carrier pilot and none of my characters would have every used a Jem'Hadar attack ship. Can you please bring these back out so the rest of the carrier community can spend their money to get one. I die a little inside when I see a Tac officer flying the dread with the bug ships as pets.

I will also pay 30USD for a paid expansion adding in a fully playable Romulan factions that is on par with KDF.
http://sto.perfectworld.com/sto_may2013

PS: Dstahl or other Devs would you take a paypal bribe for a Jem'Hadar attack ship?
I agree with this especially the bridge packs I want more bridges even fed bridges for Atrox and Vulcan sci ship along with breen ship bridge
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2013, 04:23 PM
Enterprise C uniform.
Captain
# 6
01-30-2013, 04:24 PM
Anyone who will pay for a bridge pack before there's an actual reason to, you know, go on your bridge, will probably buy anything.
--------------------------------------

"We are smart." - Grebnedlog

Member of Alliance Central Command/boq botlhra'ghom