Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Captain
# 81
01-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontdrunkimshoot View Post
i an only hope a fleet version is right around the corner, announced after the event. non fleet level ships have a steep disadvantage, 1 more sci console on them would make world of difference.
Fleet Ambassador... less hull/shield modifier/better turn...but otherwise a Tac Ody?

Galaxy folks...heh...would be ticked, eh?
Maal, Klingon, Mogh - Vegar, Orion, Marauder - R'ebel, Romulan, Haakona
Willard the Rat, Reman, F.T'varo - Rave, J.Trill, Kar'Fi - Mysk, Gorn, Varanus
Kopor, Nausicaan, Guramba - Nivuh, Ferasan, B'rel - Venit, Lethean, M.Qin
Empire Veteran
# 82
01-30-2013, 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Fleet Ambassador... less hull/shield modifier/better turn...but otherwise a Tac Ody?

Galaxy folks...heh...would be ticked, eh?
tac ody alternative sure. and the galaxy just looks worse and worse thanks to these.

and yes the Kamarag does look significantly better then that first picture led us to believe, much more unique than the part swap i originally thought it was. like that it was a restored older design, it certainly had its nacelles swapped to the latest 2409 spec, for all intents and purposes, its a brand new ship, as apposed to a heavily refit ambassador class that by 2409 was a 70-80 year old design. this would proboly be its final refit before retirement. if only the damn excelsior would die as gracefully
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Captain
# 83
01-30-2013, 04:10 PM
Bit disappointed on two fronts... one, this is the layout I always thought the Gal-R should have to become a competitive team choice (at least three energy consoles, Lt. Com. Sci), and two, a nine console ship? Really?

Shame. I'll still fly it cuz the layout isn't too shabby and it looks pretty though.

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Commander
# 84
01-30-2013, 04:12 PM
Another useless vanity ship for my lolground characters to cruise around in. Lolspacers got cheated again.

The KDF one looks interesting, at least. 10.5 turn rate might make me actually willing to fly a cruiser, even with a bad BOff layout. If I played KDF.

Last edited by guriphu; 01-30-2013 at 04:17 PM.
Empire Veteran
# 85
01-30-2013, 05:09 PM
the ambassador is on display in ESD on tribble!
Starfleet Veteran
# 86
01-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cliftona91 View Post
They are great ships, no doubt about that.

And Starwrath, the Ambassador is not a silly pacifist cruiser.
What have you written before? "I like them both, the Kamarang though is better"
K D F - Killing Disadvantaged Feds
K D F - The evul way to play Sto

Adm. Marcus orders: Punish the evul Klinguns! Punish the evul HOBOs! And nuclearize Qo'nos once and for all!
Captain
# 87
01-30-2013, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
Bit disappointed on two fronts... one, this is the layout I always thought the Gal-R should have to become a competitive team choice (at least three energy consoles, Lt. Com. Sci), and two, a nine console ship? Really?

Shame. I'll still fly it cuz the layout isn't too shabby and it looks pretty though.
The reason why its a nine console is because its a free ship. Only ships so far that have 10 are the Fleet ships, lock box ships and Z store ships .
Commander
# 88
01-30-2013, 07:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwrathforever View Post
What have you written before? "I like them both, the Kamarang though is better"
Oh, forgot I wrote that. Silly me!

At least it has the turn (for a cruiser) to use single cannons and Aux to battery
Captain
# 89
01-30-2013, 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by whamhammer1 View Post
The reason why its a nine console is because its a free ship. Only ships so far that have 10 are the Fleet ships, lock box ships and Z store ships .
What about the Chel Grett?

vids and guides and stuff

[9:52] [Zone #11] Neal@trapper1532: im a omega force shadow oprative and a maoc elite camander and here i am taking water samples
Empire Veteran
# 90
01-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmerless View Post
What about the Chel Grett?
that gave me hope for 10 consoles. as long as there is a fleet version soon, im happy