Lieutenant
# 1 Please Devs!!!!
01-30-2013, 09:24 PM
For the love of whatever game god you believe in....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us stack and buy minor/major regenerators, major/minor components and shield/hypo-sprays in stacks LARGER THAN 20!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why this is so hard....you have yet to increase or correctly section off our bank/character personal inventories...with the new romulan/omega rep systems the requirements alone would fill entire expanded banks with just the above mentioned items!!!
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-30-2013, 09:42 PM
There should be no stack limit at all for things like the crafting materials AND they should have a crafting storage area specifically for the collectable garbage.
Guild Wars 2 manages to do it wonderfully by having an auto sort feature which puts crafting mats into a crafting bank completely seperate from the characters ACTUAL bank.

I would go one further and do the same for consumables and commodities, there is no point in having a bank full of consumables when you could just have them stacked in a similar bank to the mats. That way if you actually need you hypos then you can access them instantly rather than run out then have to run back to the nearest bank.

Dont see the difference between someone having 999 shield charges in their device slot over 20.

The reputation system makes it abundantly obvious how stupid the system is when your being asked for 40 items of X and can only buy 20 of said item in bulk AND it only stacks at 20 a time.
Why is it so hard to buy all 40 items at once and have them in one single stack ?

Oh right, then people would have to pay for more bank slots because of all the crap they keep dumping into players inventories. There lies the Cryptic wallet raiding system.
Career Officer
# 3
01-30-2013, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by causalityeffect View Post
There should be no stack limit at all for things like the crafting materials AND they should have a crafting storage area specifically for the collectable garbage.
Guild Wars 2 manages to do it wonderfully by having an auto sort feature which puts crafting mats into a crafting bank completely seperate from the characters ACTUAL bank.

I would go one further and do the same for consumables and commodities, there is no point in having a bank full of consumables when you could just have them stacked in a similar bank to the mats. That way if you actually need you hypos then you can access them instantly rather than run out then have to run back to the nearest bank.

Dont see the difference between someone having 999 shield charges in their device slot over 20.

The reputation system makes it abundantly obvious how stupid the system is when your being asked for 40 items of X and can only buy 20 of said item in bulk AND it only stacks at 20 a time.
Why is it so hard to buy all 40 items at once and have them in one single stack ?
Here, here. I also liked the GW2 crafting material management setup.
Empire Veteran
# 4
01-30-2013, 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by groomlake32 View Post
For the love of whatever game god you believe in....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let us stack and buy minor/major regenerators, major/minor components and shield/hypo-sprays in stacks LARGER THAN 20!!!!!!!!

I don't understand why this is so hard....you have yet to increase or correctly section off our bank/character personal inventories...with the new romulan/omega rep systems the requirements alone would fill entire expanded banks with just the above mentioned items!!!
Agreed. We need stacks of at least 100, minimum. Tired of having to waste so much space in my bank.
=^= Starfleet Code Red Message =^= Starfleet intelligence's central network was compromised by an insidious ARC virus. All captains are to avoid contact with the ARC until we can ascertain how dangerous it is. All ships remain on high alert!
Captain
# 5
01-30-2013, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by causalityeffect View Post

Oh right, then people would have to pay for more bank slots because of all the crap they keep dumping into players inventories. There lies the Cryptic wallet raiding system.
This. A F2P game tries to make money off everything. Filling their inventory space with clutter makes people consider buying more room; that means lots of things to collect, in very small stacks.
Exploration suggestions thread - give it a read

BTW, you'd pronounce it 'Cap'n Manks'

I protest the removal of exploration clusters