Starfleet Veteran
# 21
01-31-2013, 12:03 AM
Hey Devs, Thanks for thinking we were so stupid that THIS balls up would go un-noticed. Way to insult your users intelligence...

"The price of the Current Lock Box on the Dilithium Store has been reduced from 200 Dilithium each, to 10 Dilithium each.

They must now be purchased 20 at a time.
"

20x10=...... Bravo... (And people wonder why I call it Pakled World...)
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2013, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpacknz View Post
Hey Devs, Thanks for thinking we were so stupid that THIS balls up would go un-noticed. Way to insult your users intelligence...

"The price of the Current Lock Box on the Dilithium Store has been reduced from 200 Dilithium each, to 10 Dilithium each.

"

Speaking about stupid things, this is stupid. Before, u could buy 20 boxes for 4k Dil. Now u can buy 20 boxes for 200 Dil. Please explain me why u say this is an insult?
Career Officer
# 23
01-31-2013, 01:57 AM
Seriously, what's the problem with that?

I mean, you'd still be a Pakled to buy them for dil even now, but how is offering 20 times more boxes for the same dil price as before an insult to our intelligence?
Career Officer
# 24
01-31-2013, 02:11 AM
Still waiting for the fix regarding STF gear visuals. Any word to when were gonna see a fix coming out pretty please?
Career Officer
# 25
01-31-2013, 03:20 AM
Quote:

"

Given the state of your maths abilities, I don't think they'd have to try hard to insult your intelligence there mate.
Join date is wrong, I've actually been around since Beta.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs.
Take one down, patch it around.
127 little bugs in the code...
Captain
# 26
01-31-2013, 03:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchnotes
* The Borg can now adapt to Plasma Fire applied by Plasma procs and Plasma grenades.
Adapting to FIRE? Really, Cryptic? Whether the fuel is plasma, wood, propane, or some other petroleum, fire is fire. How can the Borg adapt to fire?

I successfully completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, ISS Queen Elizabeth, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord

Click here to view my DeviantArt.
Career Officer
# 27
01-31-2013, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Adapting to FIRE? Really, Cryptic? Whether the fuel is plasma, wood, propane, or some other petroleum, fire is fire. How can the Borg adapt to fire?
They will all now carry fire extinguishers?
Lieutenant
# 28
01-31-2013, 03:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lindaleff View Post
Next they will be able to adapt to fire and death!
Career Officer
# 29
01-31-2013, 03:46 AM
Quote:

"

Oh dear, perhaps you should edit your post....oh too late lol
Captain
# 30
01-31-2013, 05:05 AM
Oooh. Dominion. That means.... I'm going to be able to change the villains of my next story. Sweet.

A Romulan Strike Team, Missing Farmers and an ancient base on a Klingon Border world. But what connects them? Find out in my First Foundary mission: 'The Jeroan Farmer Escapade'
Closed Thread