Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 11
01-30-2013, 05:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f9thaceshigh View Post
just to reiterate what andyslash said, it's not a problem with this mission, Rubberbanding is an artifact of lag, your computer has a bad connection to the server, it's probably a problem with your ISP
Normally I'd agree with you but in this instance there is something within the coliseum section of the mission causing serious lag/rubberbanding/frustration! Its fine to me during the satellite section and fine when through to the "run about and collect things to save Slaveks ass" section.

However everytime I go through the Coliseum part I end up bouncing back on nearly every move.

Something IS bugged in this part of the mission.
Admiral Rednall
* Server Hamster - This time it's personal *
Captain
# 12
01-31-2013, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyxadrill View Post
Normally I'd agree with you but in this instance there is something within the coliseum section of the mission causing serious lag/rubberbanding/frustration! Its fine to me during the satellite section and fine when through to the "run about and collect things to save Slaveks ass" section.

However everytime I go through the Coliseum part I end up bouncing back on nearly every move.

Something IS bugged in this part of the mission.
I agree, it was exactly the same for me. Also, I was levelling up my third character at the time, and neither of my previous two characters experienced lag of this kind during this mission.

This character is why I don't play my Romulan any more. Tovan Khev is NOT my BFF! Get him off my bridge!