Lt. Commander
# 141
09-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Hey i was wondering about the payment. i was thinking we should pay maybe 50$ to download it (or buy it at a store) and pay like 8$ a month. but idk. 8$ sounds too little. just dont make it like world of ******** 15$ a month. its too much... im not willing to pay more than 10$ a month.
Lt. Commander
# 142
09-26-2009, 11:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kestrel View Post
In our first round of developer Q&As, we tackle community submitted questions about canon, customization, music, exploration and more. Thanks very much to Al "Captain Geko" Rivera and Craig "Zinc" Zinkievich for their answers!
We know that fans want to play Star Trek Online because they want to explore the Star Trek universe, and we are striving to deliver as authentic an experience as possible. Our team has seen all the shows and movies and we're watching them again every single day. We are also studying other soft canon resources such as novels and comics.
Read more here!
I want to know more about this Ask Cryptic, and more specifically, about the end:

Quote:
My question is whether the universe will be static. For example, if I log off World of ******** and then login a week later everything is pretty much still the same. Nothing has really changed. Will the world be dynamic in STO?

Zinc: The universe of Star Trek Online is shaped and changed by the actions of the players. The Federation and the Klingon Empire will be competing for influence and resources throughout the galaxy and players can influence the results through PvP battles and a system we're calling Competitive PvE.

The actions, victories and defeats of you and your faction will affect how the economy and history of Star Trek Online unfolds. Exploration is always happening expect to see new planets and races discovered that were unknown the last time you logged in. Your actions could be the deciding factor on whether these new planets side with the Federation or the Klingons.