Captain
# 11
01-31-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptvanor View Post
If you don't like it, then don't post here. Because half of what you said is complete nonsense. What isn't is either unrealistic or simply stupid.

Make a stupid post and you get comments like mine. Which are unlike what you said based in how the game actually works. Something you clearly don't seem to understand.
I concur, sadly most of this is geared toward one thing, (more free and easy zen) now on one subject i kinda agree which is the mining of Dilithium. I believe he just means to allow us to mine dilithium alone, the refinement rate still stays at 8k.
Captain
# 12
01-31-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunfrancks View Post
You missed something off the list, "World Peace".
I'd have gone for a unicorn that farts gold.
# 13
01-31-2013, 08:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz200565 View Post
I believe he just means to allow us to mine dilithium alone, the refinement rate still stays at 8k.
I believe you can mine as much as you want. I mean there's a daily mission but you can still go out on the asteroid and run the mini game no? I've never tried so I don't know.

But even if you can't, between dailies, STF's, and Foundry Investigate Officer reports, there's little limit on how much Unrefined Dilithium you can earn.
Empire Veteran
# 14
01-31-2013, 08:13 AM
1) Ability to be on the starbase, log out, log back in, and be back on the starbase.
2) Fix the Bortasq and/or fix the way cryptic looks at a ship as being OP (example putting canons on a ship that you would never put canons on because it is too slow but say that the fact that you can put canons on it makes it better than a ship that you can't put canons on it). In other words, just because a ship has a feature doesn't mean it is useable so shouldn't count against it.
3) Solo STF's. I really hate random grouping.
4) Giving the KDF two factions. 1) The regular kdf and 2) the kdf allied with the feds. Give a rep system that allows the kdf to not be at war with starfleet. Allow them to do missions with the feds.
5) Allowing all ships to use there shuttle bays. But only carriers can use frigates.
6) Allow unrefined dilithium for starbase/embassy projects.