Captain
# 1 Yay! Our dev does stuff!
01-31-2013, 01:36 AM
I really like Frost and/or whoever is getting these things out. Yes, it's small, yes it's not some super big mega fix. But it's something, and something we know got highlighted via our talks here.

Patchnotes:

Some Romulan Foundry contacts had the same name as one another; resolved this.
Added space Dominion NPC groups.
Added space Cardassian NPC groups.
Replaced a missing Romulan statue.
Projects that were affected should now republish properly.

Progress!
Captain
# 2
01-31-2013, 07:11 AM
We're definitely moving along. Now what we need are some of those 22 missing Terran Empire ships.

And the Vesta(s).

And the Ambassador/Kamarag.

I'll stop there.
"It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid."
-- Q

Last edited by psycoticvulcan; 01-31-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Rihannsu
# 3
01-31-2013, 07:13 AM
I like frost. its nice that he lets us know. even though i know they read all this stuff, its just nice to see a human acknowledge it.

good to finally see separate cardy and jemmy groups.

House of Cards - Lvl 46 Fed mission
Survivor of Romulus
# 4
01-31-2013, 07:17 AM
I don't know if she does the actual programming, but I think it is Zeronius Rex who is behind these little additions, of which I wholly approve, it's totally awesome!

Frost is our QA guy, tracking down bugs and the like, and he's doing just a fantastic job! Whomever assigned him to us deserves cookies.
The Foundry Roundtable live Wednesdays at 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on twitch.tv/thefoundryroundtable
Forum Logic dictates that if the devs don't do what a poster wants, they therefor actively hate what that poster is advocating for.
Forum Logic =/= Real Logic
Career Officer
# 5
01-31-2013, 07:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainrevo1 View Post
Even though i know they read all this stuff, its just nice to see a human acknowledge it.
This.
A thousand times this.
Captain
# 6
01-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Yeah, the separation of Cardassian and Jem'Hadar groups is a real help. The lack thereof definitely caused some writing headaches with "Finding Lascaux, Pt. 1," though I was able to get it to work. Fortunately, this will make at least one thing I have in mind for Part 2 come closer to the way I envision it.
Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM me for more. :-)

Sig by gulberat. Avatar credit to balsavor.deviantart.com