Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 41
01-31-2013, 03:13 AM
After yesterdays reply from a GM saying I need to check under the head options to find the missing costume pieces I completly lost my faith into the CSR.. I mean

Its not there how hard is it to understand these items are missing when you outline it completly into the topic. :/ Anyway still no word on any fix or acknowledgement that its even bugged. There refusing to answer and play the your dumb card :/
Captain
# 42
01-31-2013, 09:47 AM
Nah they have acknowledged it by saying "we can't reproduce it".

I am just wondering at which point the supposedly "60 % saved time" is over the line.

I said many times this IS a huge issue for anyone who remembers old stf was killed entirely under the parole of "saved time".

... and here we are throwing it out the window.

However to me it's basically down to are they even able to fix it at all at any point :/

They have to both fix the problem for the people who are already dealing with plus prevent if from happening to others who might not be t5.
It's just odd they didn't consider not everyone either had everything or needed to get everything.
Of course there are bound to be hybrids out there missing either a optional or a armor piece - I think they even mentioned those people in their own blog saying "for those who couldn't get that last piece".
Maybe there just wasn't enough time, I don't know.

Just unlucky is all - I have this bug on all characters I play (except 1 that had all optionals and armor pre s.7) and unfortunately the optional armor is what I want them to wear.
Career Officer
# 43
01-31-2013, 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
Nah they have acknowledged it by saying "we can't reproduce it".

I am just wondering at which point the supposedly "60 % saved time" is over the line.

I said many times this IS a huge issue for anyone who remembers old stf was killed entirely under the parole of "saved time".

... and here we are throwing it out the window.

However to me it's basically down to are they even able to fix it at all at any point :/

They have to both fix the problem for the people who are already dealing with plus prevent if from happening to others who might not be t5.
It's just odd they didn't consider not everyone either had everything or needed to get everything.
Of course there are bound to be hybrids out there missing either a optional or a armor piece - I think they even mentioned those people in their own blog saying "for those who couldn't get that last piece".
Maybe there just wasn't enough time, I don't know.

Just unlucky is all - I have this bug on all characters I play (except 1 that had all optionals and armor pre s.7) and unfortunately the optional armor is what I want them to wear.
Well it shouldnt be a problem to reproduce for them, Take a new toon on there internal server. Cap it on the reputation, Do the Reputation mission and see the problem. Nothing to hard about it. they can then fix it by editing the item granted to players to INCLUDE the missing tailor items. Hell, Run a new style #5 with all the items and unlock it that way for people that are missing it. The People with pre S7 gear missing items could get refunded the same way. Or make a quest to hand in said item that doesnt work and grant people a new item for it from a quest line. Other mmos did this before its not to hard to do. Alas. Seeing as there is not even an official responce from CSR or a Dev on the forums here. I doubt they care to much about it. Its a vanity item afterall. Sadly thats one of the main reasons I stay around, the vanity items. Since lets face it. Running the STF's all day isnt everything. And other content isnt really existing :/ But still here is hoping for a patch sooner or later. And please before S8 or The "may" content that is being shipped out :/
Captain
# 44
01-31-2013, 03:48 PM
Inspired by some of the other threads, how about doing a respec - could it possibly fix it?

I might copy over my character tomorrow and and buy a respec token there if that's possible...

Sit tight
Career Officer
# 45
01-31-2013, 05:27 PM
If that works sir. You are my new hero!
Captain
# 46
02-01-2013, 01:17 AM
Ultimate answer is they simply don't care!!! Despite their reply of we know about it, and we can't reproduce it.
Career Officer
# 47
02-01-2013, 03:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vestereng View Post
Inspired by some of the other threads, how about doing a respec - could it possibly fix it?

I might copy over my character tomorrow and and buy a respec token there if that's possible...

Sit tight
Sadly didnt work. I have a feeling the only way to show CSR what the problem is is to drop screenshots of how OUR tailor looks like and prove our point ; / But then I need someone with a working set of KDF Honour guard, and the chest options for the females :/
Captain
# 48
02-01-2013, 08:46 AM
What kind of costume unlock project is made available upon completion of all Elite STF optionals? Is it the spiky MACO costume ONLY or is there an additional unlock for the Omega set as well?
Career Officer
# 49
02-01-2013, 12:28 PM
Each set has 2 vanilla styles. Then the KDF / Starfleet one has an adaptive one to.

So in total for KDF / Maco = 4 styles (style one being mxki)
Omega = 3 styles , (One being mxki)

You dont need MXKI style but I unlocked them anyway.

Still as it is now. The Helmets on all the new unlocks are borked. The KDF is missing the female chest piece. And as hinted before the respec token DOESNT work. Tried it sadly.
Captain
# 50
02-02-2013, 01:30 AM
They have plenty of proof, and yet still no fix!