Starfleet Veteran
# 101
01-31-2013, 09:54 AM
That's what I get for being the optimist! But, tbh, I did forget that the new mission wouldn't go live at the end of downtime, so 10AM PST is the time I'm gonna hope we get back in for now!
Lieutenant
# 102
01-31-2013, 09:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The event is scheduled to start at 10am PST This was noted in the in-game calendar update made last week, and the blog out earlier this week.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Which is an hour AFTER the end of the supposed time the servers will be down. for those players on the eastern side of the continent like myself, add 3 hours to the time.

I will have to wait a couple of hours or so to play due to a doctors appointment scheduled right after the servers are supposed to be brought back up.
ODYSSEY SCIENCE CRUISER - U.S.S. MAIDEN TORONTO NX-971312-B
VESTA MULTI-MISSION SURVEILLANCE EXPLORER - U.S.S. HOPE IN HELL NX-902013-A
Fleet member of Access Denied
Career Officer
# 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by xero328 View Post
LOL you want to take a jab at me...Go right ahead. I admit when I make a mistake or two, and try to learn from it and pass along to others. On occasion, I might be able to help prevent others form making the same mistake.

I see that no one has disputed the fact that if there were a larger amount of slots available, that this would probably not be an issue because you wouldn't NEED to delete ships.

If you want to say I feel that I am entitled to it, you'd be wrong. I think that there is an understanding between a player and the company that is a basic agreement. Sort of like cursing on forums...If you go over a line, you are penalized.

Do you think having limits on ship slots is a limitation?
Having a limit causes one to need to delete ships to add new ones.
One could make a mistake and delete the wrong ship.
Having no limit would alleviate the accidental deletion in THIS case.

It doesn't absolve the fact that I deleted two ships. I never disputed that.
They HAPPEN to be token ships.
When viewing them through store, they look no different than zen ones.
It is easy to forget HOW you got them, when you bought SO many over 3 years.

I submit that an icon in the store showing which you bought and how would help. MUST they? Nope. Would it help? Probably. Will people still delete them by accident thinking they are reclaimable? Maybe...But the fact remains that the only reason to delete them is to make room for others...

Which would not be NECESSARY if there was a higher total of slots. And doing so would ACCOMODATE those of us who have SPENT the money on the OTHER ships.
If you check my previous post, you'll find the method to discover which ships you have the opportunity to Reclaim in the C-Store.

Also, as suggested in an earlier post, wouldn't you accomplish more, if you started your own thread about this subject?
DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 01-31-2013 at 09:57 AM.
Career Officer
# 104
Why am I not surprised that it has been extended? Monday was totally FUBAR so why should today be any different? Twice in one week just has to be a record.
Disclaimer: This post is in no way intended to be a troll or flame or slur of any other kind towards anyone or anything either directly or indirectly involved in or with, or not involved in or with, Star Trek Online and I proffer my sincerest apologies to anyone who believes it is directed to the aforementioned.
Ensign
# 105
01-31-2013, 09:56 AM
Well, guess the event no longer starts at 10am as maintenance goes on beyond that :x lol.
Career Officer
# 106
Quote:
Hi Captains,

We're going to be extending our maintenance. A new ETA will be provided as soon as one is available. As tests are still ongoing, please check out the red text on the top of the forum.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Poopies... that means I'll be at work when it starts... Dang...
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.
Lieutenant
# 107
To devs:

Is there any chance guys to increase the quantity of refined dilithium per a day in the future?
Lieutenant
# 108
01-31-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Hi Captains,

We're going to be extending our maintenance. A new ETA will be provided as soon as one is available. As tests are still ongoing, please check out the red text on the top of the forum.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
/headdesk

Good grief...
A map of known space, circa 2405 <--- Note where Iconia is. It's nowhere near Starbase 39.
Career Officer
# 109
01-31-2013, 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xariama View Post
/headdesk

Good grief...
...and the Anticipation grows...

Last edited by daveyny; 01-31-2013 at 10:01 AM.
Ensign
# 110
01-31-2013, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
...and the Anticipation grows...
Aw, disappointed. I was expecting Rocky Horror. Rofl.
Closed Thread