Commander
hi all i was looking at advanced carrier pets and was thinking if we could get some option to upgrade our shuttle/fighter with an extra weapon slot or built in ability like tractor beam on the danube runabouts like we can with the pets some of them have 3 weapons which for us to buy from c store is only 2 weapons. An upgrade using dilithium or zen same look and design just a new weapon console bridge officer or built in ability i dont mean add each of them only one the weapon/built in ability would be my choices.

but what do you think would this be good or bad ?
Captain
# 2
01-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Upgradable ships don't seem to be possible with the current system. They had to create new ships for the Fleet ships instead of just upgrading them. It is possible that Fleet Shuttles and Fleet Fighters could exist, but you would be buying a new ship instead of upgrading it.
Commander
# 3
01-29-2013, 11:27 AM
i was thinking of how with the lobi store you can take lobi and a set then upgrade but ships would be different on upgrading i guess a fleet shuttle/fighter ship would be useful so long its not tier 5 for a tiny ship maybe tier 3 at most *hint* (cant blaim a guy for trying lol)
Ensign
# 4
01-31-2013, 10:19 AM
Nooooo, not another battle star galactica where a super upgrade shuttle like fighter can destroy a frigate in two seconds!!!
Lieutenant
# 5
01-31-2013, 10:26 AM
shuttles and fighters are fine the way they are, we just need more content in which to use them. I'd LOVE more shuttle/fighter content.