Ensign
# 931
01-31-2013, 11:32 AM
kitsunetears did you read the End User Agreement you click OK on when installing and launching the game? Yeah that means they DON'T answer to you and you can stop your b*tching because it will be up soon enough. Would it be better to correct mistakes fully before doing a half-assed job trying to scramble to fix them over the next couple of days causing headaches for everyone? You might think..."I live in 'Merica, the customer is always right." Well I can tell you NO you are not, so shut it and find something else to do for a couple hours.
Betazoid Science Officer
1966 The First Generation
=/\= Fleet Admiral =/\=
Ensign
# 932
wonder wen there gona get off there buts and let me play the dam game its a load of horse **** there an hour and half late heres the fix devs do this **** late at night so ur not screwing me and every one else out of play time dam it
Career Officer
# 933
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsunetears View Post
Because a customer is a customer and im sorry but despite whatever liberachi method of thinking your using guess what

THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT

and by LAW if you pay them they HAVE to answer you.

if your going to try and talk **** to someone who strived a god damn point my dear hoof bumping brony friend. At least learn some damn legality prior to putting your 2 cents in?
No, the customer is always an a$$hole

Joined August 2009
Republic Veteran
# 934
There Are Four Lights

Ensign
# 935
Lt. Commander
# 936
01-31-2013, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Because a customer is a customer and im sorry but despite whatever liberachi method of thinking your using guess what

if your going to try and talk **** to someone who strived a god damn point my dear hoof bumping brony friend. At least learn some damn legality prior to putting your 2 cents in?

ROFL!!! This is so full of hilarious.

First off, the customer is seldom right. Anyone who has ever worked any sort of customer service can tell you that.

Secondly, what law says that if you are paying for a subscription they have to give you a detailed technical explanation (which, quite frankly, you probably wouldn't understand anyway) any time there is a service interruption?

Thirdly, perhaps you should take a few minutes, wipe the frothing from your mouth, and read the terms of service. No service guarantees 100% up-time.
Ensign
# 937
Quote:

Lol the customer is always right, in the real world the customer is often wrong
Ensign
# 938 What Is Going On
THESE SERVERS ARE TAKING FOR EVER, 1 HOUR EXTENSION, 2 HOUR, 3HOURS!!, WILL IT EVER END
Captain
# 939
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthluna91 View Post
wonder wen there gona get off there buts and let me play the dam game its a load of horse **** there an hour and half late heres the fix devs do this **** late at night so ur not screwing me and every one else out of play time dam it
Tell us how you really feel.
Please fix the Foundry lag!
Captain
# 940
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackson900pwe View Post
What does God need with a new season?
I already said that in response to the link about 3 or 4 pages back lol.
Closed Thread