Captain
If a fleet unlocks the Inter-fleet shuttle at Tier 1 Embassy Reputation, would it be limited to just Embassy->Starbase, or would Starbase->Embassy also be available?

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Rihannsu
# 2
01-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumghai View Post
If a fleet unlocks the Inter-fleet shuttle at Tier 1 Embassy Reputation, would it be limited to just Embassy->Starbase, or would Starbase->Embassy also be available?
Embassy II actually.

Text says Embassy to Starbase and makes no reference to a return trip, considering you have to click on the shuttle I am not seeing how can you get back without a shuttlebay being added to the Starbase interior.
Commander
# 3
01-21-2013, 05:08 PM
The fleet I'm in has it done.

Its two way. You take the shuttle from fleet base to new romulus from the transporter room.
Captain
# 4
01-21-2013, 05:17 PM
Cheers for that, guys.

Game features I'd like to see improved / expanded: Better Ship Interiors // BOff Costume Slots
Captain
# 5
01-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron View Post
Embassy II actually.

Text says Embassy to Starbase and makes no reference to a return trip, considering you have to click on the shuttle I am not seeing how can you get back without a shuttlebay being added to the Starbase interior.
You've clearly not seen the Fleet Starbase Shuttlebay that you can only access through a glitchy turbolift.
Captain
# 6
01-31-2013, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc10b View Post
You've clearly not seen the Fleet Starbase Shuttlebay that you can only access through a glitchy turbolift.
Yeah, I saw somebody else's screenshots of the glitch too. LOL!