Starfleet Veteran
I want to have access to a tier 5 shipyard i heard people sell access to the shipyard for x amount of dilithium how does that work?
Career Officer
# 2
01-31-2013, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by valkarie14 View Post
I want to have access to a tier 5 shipyard i heard people sell access to the shipyard for x amount of dilithium how does that work?

They sell it for energy credits and either invite you to their fleet or starbase and give you permission to use their shipyards.

Personally, you would be better off joining a fleet that is on its way to a T-5 shipyard than buying access. Most of the large fleets will have one soon.
Career Officer
# 3
01-31-2013, 02:26 PM
Technically, you can "sell" access to the shipyard for dilithium. Basically, you join the fleet and donate the required amount of dilithium. Once your leaderboard score reaches the necessary value, they bump your rank up to one that has purchase permissions, wait for you to buy your ship, then kick you out.
Starfleet Veteran
# 4
01-31-2013, 02:34 PM
1st Aquarius Division are selling (close to) unlimited access to their T5 shipyards for a one-off payment of 40 million EC, or equivalent liquid assets (fleet modules, etc)

They've posted details here.