Lt. Commander
# 21
01-31-2013, 03:15 PM
It's good to have a reason to come back Pheo! I can't afford to keep upgrading all of my alts to keep them competitive anymore. I'm updating my client now. & I'll hop on the game Friday. I'll see if I can find my mike & try to get on our voice coms again. Can you send me the link on FB?
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Lt. Commander
# 22
01-31-2013, 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redricky View Post
I've been running Jack Squat in the I.K.S. Swagless as a toon without rep gear or passives, although I did put him in the fleet Norgh. Honestly I kind of gave up and started doing the radiation scan grind for rom marks while waiting for a match because I kept feeling like if I put my other tac with 3 crit consoles, rep +crit, rom doffs, blah blah blah that I'd be popping more feds immediately.

It would be fun on a level playing field, but I'm freaking awful at actually showing up to pew on appointment unless it's after my kids are asleep. I can't promise availability for actual tournaments but I can promise a toon to help you start a fleet that I'll keep to the restrictions.
Man I'd be in a fleet with you anytime.I'm glad to know that you're still here. & I'm not as interested in pewing on schedule, I've got 2 daughters myself.I'd just like to be able to hop on & pew using what cryptic gave us before PW turned PVP into P2W. Hell, I'd be willing to play ANY game without doffs, set gear & romrep dropbox BS & ect. STO turned me off after I checked my bank records & found I'd sunk over $500 into the game & they wanted me to pay even more to pew. Seriously, I'm sick of that buisness model, & have gone back to playing civ5 & total war to avoid the money trap. I'd love to get back to STO if there where enough people who where as sick of the dropbox BS as I am.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Empire Veteran
# 23
01-31-2013, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Man I'd be in a fleet with you anytime.I'm glad to know that you're still here. & I'm not as interested in pewing on schedule, I've got 2 daughters myself.I'd just like to be able to hop on & pew using what cryptic gave us before PW turned PVP into P2W. Hell, I'd be willing to play ANY game without doffs, set gear & romrep dropbox BS & ect. STO turned me off after I checked my bank records & found I'd sunk over $500 into the game & they wanted me to pay even more to pew. Seriously, I'm sick of that buisness model, & have gone back to playing civ5 & total war to avoid the money trap. I'd love to get back to STO if there where enough people who where as sick of the dropbox BS as I am.
I wouldn't want to even look at what I've spent. But I know it's not as much as some. But I don't care for all the fancy lobi toys. If I can't buy it on the exchange or do a stupid PVE mission for it, I can play without it.

I work this evening but will be around afternoon/evening on Friday. I sent you the TS/Vent info where I frequent so catch up soon dude!
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Lt. Commander
# 24
01-31-2013, 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
I wouldn't want to even look at what I've spent. But I know it's not as much as some. But I don't care for all the fancy lobi toys. If I can't buy it on the exchange or do a stupid PVE mission for it, I can play without it.

I work this evening but will be around afternoon/evening on Friday. I sent you the TS/Vent info where I frequent so catch up soon dude!
Wilco.
Lt. Commander
# 25
01-31-2013, 04:14 PM
Although I gotta say I'm kinda scared to hop onto Panda vent, it seems every time those guys see me they blow me up 1st.
Lt. Commander
# 26
01-31-2013, 04:36 PM
Is it time for Baby Era: Classic PvP? I think so.

.The Spanish Inquisition.
TSI -- Star Trek Online PvP Vidoes (Youtube)
/channel_join OrganizedPVP If you are interested in learning PVP, looking for a team, or a private match.
Career Officer
# 27
01-31-2013, 04:40 PM
"Deal with it."
Empire Veteran
# 28
01-31-2013, 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
although I Gotta Say I'm Kinda Scared To Hop Onto Panda Vent, It Seems Every Time Those Guys See Me They Blow Me Up 1st.
Heal Sponge!
-X-/Pandas - Pheo
Lt. Commander
# 29
01-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremenoob1 View Post
Heal Sponge!
inorite. They HATE my Kar-Fi.
Career Officer
# 30
02-01-2013, 02:44 PM
Just the other day as I was reinstalling sto, I was thinking how much fun a classics ship pvp session would... classics as in fed ships only... I personally LOVE YOUR IDEA if only the ambassador (my all time favorite ship that tugs at my heart) were to be allowed... but we cant have everything. I hope this idea works out
<a href=http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5 target=_blank>http://tinyurl.com/msywqm5</a>
Chillax. No Ego. No Drama.

Like my alien? Watch THE VIDEO
Need custom graphics for you or your fleet? Click HERE