Ensign
I mean... it's a cool idea, but I forsee it getting old really quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-31-2013, 03:50 PM
Yes. Please distribute needles so we may dispose of these balloons that have so auspiciously taken over the Station.
____

The o3 - Killed you good
Career Officer
# 3
01-31-2013, 04:53 PM
Yes. I took mine down to the lower level of ESD and fired it off for a couple of minutes then put it in my bank inventory. I wish they would at least make the balloons transparent so you can see where you are going while people are going crazy with those things.

Porthos is not amused.
Career Officer
# 4
01-31-2013, 05:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisyrenton View Post
I mean... it's a cool idea, but I forsee it getting old really quickly.
Seriously? When did you start playing this game? They release a new one every year... this will be my 3rd party popper... And during the past year... how many times where you annoyed by the year one and two party poppers? Like none.... go be a cry baby elsewhere....

I proudly blasted mine in the face of anyone I could find for days... then went back to having fun with my fleeties...
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Career Officer
# 5
01-31-2013, 05:18 PM
Balloon lifespan needs reduced by an order of ten.

It's a fantastic little toy and I love playing with them but you get more than three people in one room and it's going to look like everyone just bowled a perfect game. Making them pop faster is really all you need to do to fix it, so long as they linger long enough to kick them around a minute first.
Ensign
# 6
01-31-2013, 05:38 PM
Just make them enemies we can target. That would be fun.
Ensign
# 7
01-31-2013, 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanaelje View Post
Just make them enemies we can target. That would be fun.
This would be good, I was disappointed they weren't already.
Commander
Then look no further than this solution!

Go to Options ---> Video

Scroll down to Max Physics Debris Objects

Slide the slider all the way to the left and BOOM!

No more balloons reducing your framerate to the equivalent of Tribble droppings.

---Commander Hriinta

Last edited by asardetemplari; 01-31-2013 at 07:36 PM.
Ensign
# 9
02-01-2013, 06:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomeight View Post
Seriously? When did you start playing this game? They release a new one every year... this will be my 3rd party popper... And during the past year... how many times where you annoyed by the year one and two party poppers? Like none.... go be a cry baby elsewhere....
Yes, but the difference between this current party popper and the ones from previous years is that the balloons get in the way a whole lot more and stick around for too long.
Starfleet Veteran
# 10
02-01-2013, 06:13 AM
you are all party pooper, just enjoy the fun, do you realy spend that much time on esd or one of the other stations, nope and if you are get out and play the game have fun.