Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
# 21
01-31-2013, 05:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by betawatcher View Post
I just completed the entire mission, including the last map "redacted". Then after I load back into sector space it says the mission is still in progress, on the part called "saves (more than) nine" and it loads me back inside the maintenance tunnels. Please tell me this is some kind of sick joke. Do I really have to replay the second half of the mission that I just finished?
Umm - If you READ the mission info, it states you have to return to ESD and speak to the NPC you got the mission from. (Remember is MMOs, reading is often fundimentaal)
Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012 http://sto-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=91861979000&dateline=  1340755546
PWE Drone says: "Your STO community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
Empire Veteran
# 22
01-31-2013, 06:14 PM
Save (more than) nice part didin't complete here too as a KDF.
Career Officer
# 23
01-31-2013, 07:42 PM
Yeah this mission just flat out won't complete. I've done it a couple times now and I hereby declare it "broken".

If a PWE rep would manually complete it for me as per ticket 130131-000781 it would be appreciated. I don't even want the ship, just the uniform pieces.
Career Officer
# 24
01-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diogene0 View Post
Save (more than) nice part didin't complete here too as a KDF.
Ditto here. KDF character, I did all the stuff for Saves (more than) Nine, did the starship battle-but the Saves (more than) Nine never triggered complete, so I had to go back in-and the cycle continues....

Edit: Took about four tries through the mission, but it finally flipped. Hope runs with other characters go smoother....

Last edited by corethl; 01-31-2013 at 08:36 PM.
Captain
# 25
01-31-2013, 09:18 PM
There's just too many people on today so it's lagging badly, waiting a while usually gives results. My complaint is that after returning to my own ship all of my Boff positions were cleared. Also the Yesterdays Enterprise Uniform needs to be relabeled to uniform accessories, it just a metallic belt and sash thing, not a full uniform.
Also it wouldn't be a bad idea to put a popup or sign telling people where to find Q and the ship mission giver, at first it was amusing reading all of the queries in chat but after reading the same requests a ludicrous number of times it becomes painful seeing how many players don't read the blogs, forums or even their own mission details. I used to complain that Cryptic was dumbing things down too much with things like glowwy effects on interactable objects but after seeing the idiocy in chat today I can begin to understand that those efforts aren't completely unjustified, some people really are that dumb.
Ensign
# 26 Yep KDF guy can't complete it
02-06-2013, 09:56 AM
I've done the mission on seven other characters (two KDF), however, my last KDF guy did the mission, but it won't complete. Something *is* awry -- and it's not me.
Career Officer
# 27
02-06-2013, 10:59 AM
If you're using ESC to skip the cutscenes i advise you not to, its my opinion doing so breaks the mission.
Career Officer
# 28
02-06-2013, 02:03 PM
I've encountered this bug several times now, on both Fed and KDF characters. I'm currently attempting to complete the mission on a KDF character and, after three attempts, the mission still will not conclude. "Saves (More Than) Nine" remains stuck in the mission journal at "Go to Tholian Base."
Ensign
# 29
02-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Same here, stuck in a temporal loop, always back to the maintenance tunnels. Not skipping anything, or any step, earned all accolades too.
Career Officer
# 30 Kdf
02-08-2013, 10:25 AM
Just did it on KDF Faction last night(07 Feb 2013), twice, everything triggered properly. When I get back to sector space the mission, it sets back to the maintenance tunnel part of the mission. And after reading what others have posted, I realize I'm just echoing.............