Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Career Officer
Today, I claimed T5 Romulan reputation.

I received the T5 captain ability, and the T5 unlock projects are available.

But I did not receive the "Romulan Star Empire (Tier 5)" accolade, nor did I receive the final New Romulus story mission ("Secrets of the Ancients").

I have relogged the character multiple times, changed zones multiple times, logged in and out of other characters multiple times, restarted the client, and completed other missions and accolades in the meantime, but the Romulan T5 accolade has still not appeared.

A few days ago, when I completed Omega reputation T5, the accolade and associated mission contact (500 Omega marks, etc) did not appear until after I completed the project to receive the MACO Mk XII ship shield.

I do not have, and will not have for days or weeks, enough Romulan marks to buy anything I want from them, however (hence my interest in getting the final story mission, which awards a large number of marks...)

Screenshot showing T5 rep claimed, and accolade still not received

Last edited by lagunad; 01-31-2013 at 11:28 PM.
Starfleet Veteran
# 2
01-31-2013, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lagunad View Post
Today, I claimed T5 Romulan reputation.

I received the T5 captain ability, and the T5 unlock projects are available.

But I did not receive the "Romulan Star Empire (Tier 5)" accolade, nor did I receive the final New Romulus story mission ("Secrets of the Ancients").

I have relogged the character multiple times, changed zones multiple times, logged in and out of other characters multiple times, restarted the client, and completed other missions and accolades in the meantime, but the Romulan T5 accolade has still not appeared.

A few days ago, when I completed Omega reputation T5, the accolade and associated mission contact (500 Omega marks, etc) did not appear until after I completed the project to receive the MACO Mk XII ship shield.

I do not have, and will not have for days or weeks, enough Romulan marks to buy anything I want from them, however (hence my interest in getting the final story mission, which awards a large number of marks...)
have you completed the T4 mission again? the T% mission is actualy an extenstion of the t4 mission requiring you to complete it a second time.
Career Officer
# 3
01-31-2013, 11:30 PM
As far as I'm aware, I cannot receive the T5 mission until I get the accolade.

The accolade says "A new mission will be added to your log upon completion".

I have seen many other people who received the accolade and the mission before doing the T4 mission again.
Career Officer
# 4
02-02-2013, 02:03 PM
1.5 days later, still no accolade, and no response to my ticket...

It's kind of ridiculous to create a months-long grind where the final reward doesn't work.
Career Officer
# 5
02-04-2013, 06:43 PM
3.5 days later, still no accolade, still no mission unlock, still no response to ticket.

For all the improvements made to the game, customer service is still the worst of any game I've played.
Captain
# 6
02-04-2013, 06:53 PM
The mission you got to play at Tier 5 is the Tier 4 mission all over again. Play it, and then you'll get it.

(Another possibility is you got stuck as 2 of my toons, and if so, you just need to play any of the new romulus story missions for the last one to unlock.)
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 02-04-2013 at 06:55 PM.
Career Officer
# 7
02-04-2013, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
The mission you got to play at Tier 5 is the Tier 4 mission all over again. Play it, and then you'll get it.
I did not get any mission to play at Tier 5. That is the point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toiva View Post
(Another possibility is you got stuck as 2 of my toons, and if so, you just need to play any of the new romulus story missions for the last one to unlock.)
I have played them all previously, but I suppose I can try redoing one.

The accolade is supposed to be granted when you claim T5 rep, which is then supposed to grant the mission.
Career Officer
# 8
02-04-2013, 09:25 PM
Well, that's too funny.

I was going to try redo-ing the Mountain Pass story instance, so I took the transporter from the Staging Area. I hadn't accepted any missions yet, just took the transporter to Mountain Pass and the accolade popped and the T5 mission was bestowed for no apparent reason.

I had previously gone out to Underground Ruins by transporter to see if any NPCs would offer the mission (they didn't) and *that* didn't grant the accolade/T5 mission.
Captain
# 9
02-04-2013, 09:28 PM
EDIT: Huh, I see it's resolved. No more point in my previous comment.
TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix: Bring in the Allegiance class
Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia: Design that long overdue Tier 5 C-Store Raptor
Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var: Give us Asylums for Romulans

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!

Last edited by toiva; 02-04-2013 at 09:33 PM.