Career Officer
# 3961 guess who's back
01-29-2013, 12:09 PM
finnaly sort out my PC all build up and all! I'm back after evading a borg assimilation in the gamma quadrant
Lt. Commander
# 3962 Fed App
01-31-2013, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbond45 View Post
Hey guys, I bet you don't remember me.

If you do, Then congratulations, you have one helluva memory. Otherwise, I will introduce.

I am Alexbond45. I was one of the first members, well, ever.

In my immaturity, I wasn't very humbled to the clan system of any games, however, much of this has changed. I have been in the 1st Ranger Battalion Realism Unit for 8 months now, and in this unit it is hard to advance, at all. I have been at the basic rank for the entire time and love it quite much.

As such, I want to rejoin, see how the fleet has been doing. I want to try STO one last time before I finally say "Screw this"

-@Alexbond45
Welcome back, Alexbond45.....Can not locate you "In-Game" Need your character@handle to locate you in game. Sent you a PM on site...Reply we'll sort this out...Great having you back..

ethanADAMS
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet
Ensign
# 3963
01-31-2013, 08:22 PM
Did everyone go and get their new ship? Get anything good in your gift box?
Ensign
# 3964
02-01-2013, 04:26 AM
I am a new recruit to Federation Fleet and I have found a great bunch of helpful, knowledgeable people that I look forward to getting to know!
Lt. Commander
# 3965
02-01-2013, 05:50 AM
Welcome Bump to the top...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephend1 View Post
I am a new recruit to Federation Fleet and I have found a great bunch of helpful, knowledgeable people that I look forward to getting to know!
Welcome aboard!

Click on the blue "Federation Fleet" in my post, it will bring you to our fleet site..

This is ethanAdams, I have no choice but to use this handleCryptic/PerfectW.

To post your signature, <click> User CP above on left. If you need an assist, let me know...

eA
Francis A. Kirk
Captain "USS Growler"
<Click here>Federation Fleet

Last edited by francisakirk; 01-05-2014 at 08:44 PM.
Career Officer
# 3966
02-02-2013, 02:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexbond45 View Post
Hey guys, I bet you don't remember me.

If you do, Then congratulations, you have one helluva memory. Otherwise, I will introduce.

I am Alexbond45. I was one of the first members, well, ever.

In my immaturity, I wasn't very humbled to the clan system of any games, however, much of this has changed. I have been in the 1st Ranger Battalion Realism Unit for 8 months now, and in this unit it is hard to advance, at all. I have been at the basic rank for the entire time and love it quite much.

As such, I want to rejoin, see how the fleet has been doing. I want to try STO one last time before I finally say "Screw this"

-@Alexbond45
Hello Alex,
Welcome back, keep it Friendly, Fair and Fun with us and I'm sure your going to enjoy our company once more!
p.s. how could I not forget you ehh?

Hi Fleet too!
Happy Third Birthday STO!!!!
Career Officer
# 3967
02-02-2013, 03:04 AM
Wanted!

Star Trek Online's Friendly and Finest!

Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful Fleet that includes her sister multifaction Fleets for those who enjoy playing non-Federation.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Look us up in game and Check out Our Web Site for more info and an Application:

We are also a Fleet truly on the way to building a diverse and successful Star Base as well as a fully operational Embassy. We are a Community of STO Players that pride themselves on being Friendly, Fair and Fun to be with.

So if your a player who has yet to pin your colours to a Mast (Fleetless) then step up to the plate and apply to join us:
All New Players through to 1000+ Day Grizzled Ol'Vet o' the Stars are very much welcome!
Starfleet Veteran
# 3968
02-03-2013, 07:28 AM
Welcome to all the new recruits and welcome back alexbond, nice to seee some old members returning
Career Officer
# 3969
02-03-2013, 08:30 AM
I have a question about the provisioned store in game. I've probably missed the answer to this somewhere, but, who do I talk to to get access to the store? I'm still building up my dilithium at the moment, but in the near future I'd like to buy some equipment.

Thanks.
The Artist formerly known as Paddoxx
Starfleet Veteran
# 3970
02-03-2013, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chequeplease View Post
I have a question about the provisioned store in game. I've probably missed the answer to this somewhere, but, who do I talk to to get access to the store? I'm still building up my dilithium at the moment, but in the near future I'd like to buy some equipment.

Thanks.
To get acces to the fleet stores speak to an Admiral and we can give you access