Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Captain
# 31
01-17-2013, 03:49 PM
No mention of it in any of the tribble notes, guess we looking at, at least another week :/
Lieutenant
# 32
01-18-2013, 09:11 AM
Ok, just checked and they're still broken. I can't verify whether Omega helmets are broken for KDF players too, but that's what I'm hearing.
Lt. Commander
# 33
01-18-2013, 10:37 AM
well well they took all our progress we'd made on S6 and now the custom is bugged? this is too much...i have all ground optionals...think i've posted on each thread referred to this but i'll keep on doing till they fix it.
Captain
# 34
01-27-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stulpnagel View Post
well well they took all our progress we'd made on S6 and now the custom is bugged? this is too much...i have all ground optionals...think i've posted on each thread referred to this but i'll keep on doing till they fix it.
come on folks, we need to keep this thread up, 2 patches and no fix , bug is still going strong after 2 months...

still no helmets or KHG be'ves chest option
Career Officer
# 35
01-27-2013, 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenicius View Post
come on folks, we need to keep this thread up, 2 patches and no fix , bug is still going strong after 2 months...

still no helmets or KHG be'ves chest option

Yes. Sadly I dont see this getting fixed soon Still will keep reporting problems.

The Omega set for KDF doesnt have the helmet option either. And can we finally fix the broken feet and missing chest piece for females
Career Officer
# 36
01-29-2013, 02:18 AM
Still no word from a devolper, Ticket open for a week straight now without any words. And will most likely end in a auto generated message... Can we please hear someone from the staff tell us they atleast know this bug is there.. >.>
Rihannsu
# 37
01-29-2013, 07:26 AM
They'll probably fix this one together with the Marauding Boff...

I.e. never...
Career Officer
# 38
01-30-2013, 04:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveks View Post
They'll probably fix this one together with the Marauding Boff...

I.e. never...
You mean "if" Meh here goes that they will do it sooner or later..
Captain
# 39
01-31-2013, 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
We're aware of the KHG helmet issue and are working towards a resolution. Once fixed, you will not need to run your Costume Unlock projects again or anything like that - any fix will be retroactive.

For anyone that's missing Omega or MACO helmet options, can you please provide the following details:

- Allegiance (Fed/Kdf)
- Species
- Which Style Unlocks you have obtained
- Whether or not the armor item from the same tier properly displays the associated helmet
Fed
Joined Trill
Unlocked Costumes 1 (grandfathered in for already owning MK XI set prior to S7), 2 and 3
MACO MK XII armor does show the helmet.

On a side note, I had a bug on ESD where if I used the armor visuals, the helmet showed up, but the rest of the costume stayed as is rather than being replaced by the armor visuals.

It would be AWESOME, if that bug became a feature so toggling the armor visuals lets you toggle the helmet on your costume without using the rest of the armor visuals.

Last edited by raptor63549; 01-31-2013 at 04:39 PM.
Rihannsu
# 40
02-01-2013, 06:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by issvanora View Post
You mean "if" Meh here goes that they will do it sooner or later..
You've missed the spoiler.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if the recent teaser is really about playable romulans... Considering how KDF bugs are constantly ignored by Cryptic one has to wonder how unplayable and broken romulans would end up being... especially after a few "patches".