Empire Veteran
# 81 Patch
02-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Patch is big I guess the trace data they were getting pointed to some bigger issues than we thought.

I hope that this resolves the map jumps issue. Waiting in line to login is another issue with its own kettle of fish.
Lieutenant
# 82
02-01-2013, 07:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
You should now be able to start patching. Maintenance should complete shortly.
Awesomely fast! Thank you so much!
Lieutenant
# 83
02-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by transwarpspeed View Post
I notice allot of people giving the devs flack about the time of the maintenance. most likely thees kind people went into work bleary eyed before 5: 30 am pacific time. and I am really sympathetic to those of us in the UK and Europe, but its the middle of the day some time on the earth and you guys drew the short straw.

at the end of the day, they are making this game better and giving us an ambassador class star ship (in fact their giving us 2) so stop your QQing because the server will be up soon and all this will be forgotten about. that is until the next time the server goes down for maintenance
so the box for the ship and the box for the retrofit are two separate ships?
Career Officer
# 84
02-01-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by elnator View Post
What is with all the hate.
1) It's a free ship... you don't have to buy it... at all.
2) It's actually not a bad 'fleet support' ship for folks who play totally free and haven't saved up enough to get fleet modules yet or enough to outright buy a Tier 5 ship off the exchange for 60+ million EC.
3) It's an iconic ship. I got one just to have it even though I will continue to fly my Chel Gret. I did, however, get one for my engineer captain and intend to use it when he hits CDR.

Nothing really wrong with the ship. Remember they are very likely to release a C-Store variant or a Fleet variant of it in a few weeks/months like they did with the Odyssey.
Who's post are you referring too ?
It it was mine mentioning the new ship, I think you missunderstood.
"And at Warp 10, we're going nowhere mighty fast."-Scotty
Empire Veteran
# 85
02-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skydoc1 View Post
so the box for the ship and the box for the retrofit are two separate ships?
Same ship but at differing stages of its retrofit I would guess. One is commander grade so I would guess this represents and early model and the Rear Adm is a latter more modern retrofit.
Empire Veteran
# 86
02-01-2013, 07:10 AM
This may be a record-short number of pages thread on a maintenance.. not 100+ like last.
Empire Veteran
# 87
02-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by opiewan100 View Post
Same ship but at differing stages of its retrofit I would guess. One is commander grade so I would guess this represents and early model and the Rear Adm is a latter more modern retrofit.
The official story is that the T3 one was abandoned, they later made the Vor'Cha.
The T5 is them making a modern version, fixing the issues in the T3 one.
Lieutenant
# 88
02-01-2013, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Ah, coooool
Empire Veteran
# 89 Testing
02-01-2013, 07:12 AM
So patch is up and waiting for server. Now we find out if the patch actually worked. Here there be dragons.
Lieutenant
# 90
02-01-2013, 07:13 AM
Quote:
So patch is up and waiting for server. Now we find out if the patch actually worked. Here there be dragons.
we'll fall off the edge of the known universe!!
Closed Thread