Commander
# 1 Changes in PVP game
02-01-2013, 04:31 AM
Found this link in other post but it has some interesting anouncement's regarding PVP.
I thought everybody should have a chance to read the interview.

So here it is the link :

http://www.gamersbook.com/scene/news...tive-producer/
Career Officer
# 2
02-01-2013, 04:57 AM
"[DSTAHL] We are planning to introduce a PvP Reputation along with more structured PvP events that will finally provide a much needed boost to this area of the game. We are collaborating with some of the great PvP designs on Neverwinter to rewrite the future for PvP in STO."

Here is the info for those interested.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Captain
# 3
02-01-2013, 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoge00f View Post
"[DSTAHL] We are planning to introduce a PvP Reputation along with more structured PvP events that will finally provide a much needed boost to this area of the game. We are collaborating with some of the great PvP designs on Neverwinter to rewrite the future for PvP in STO."

Here is the info for those interested.
Planning as in next year?
Co-founder of The Spanish Inquisition TSI - Cause no one expects it!

PaxOttomana: gawd mirror event is like fighting a tsi premade, they keep comin and comin!
Lieutenant
# 4
02-01-2013, 06:01 AM
"[DSTAHL] With the constant flow of new ships coming out of the shipyards, our next major update to ships will be to incorporate warp core design into how a ship performs in combat and what types of power it can bring to a fight."

This is interesting
Career Officer
# 5
02-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaephondelat View Post
"[DSTAHL] With the constant flow of new ships coming out of the shipyards, our next major update to ships will be to incorporate warp core design into how a ship performs in combat and what types of power it can bring to a fight."

This is interesting
This is statement is laden with possibilities.....
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Wow, another promise. How many times has he said this now? I've lost track.
Time played in game. as of 9/12/12 (on my mains) Total 2907 hours.K'zoontite has been on active duty for 34 days, 3 hours, Bot Fly has been on active duty for 55 days, 4 hours, Poppa Capp has been on active duty for 4 days, 12 hours, B'zooka has been on active duty for 12 days, 22 hours,Tater(fed) has been on active duty for 14 days, 10 hours,
Career Officer
# 7
02-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amidoinitright View Post
Wow, another promise. How many times has he said this now? I've lost track.
At my last count 736.7453
Empire Veteran
# 8
02-01-2013, 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by devorasx View Post
Planning as in next year?
Didn't you say that last year?

Captain
# 9
02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Course, since it's based on "systems" that were likely created for NW - STO might actually get them sooner than later...as part of the NW beta, eh?

Still, it's so easy to be negative - so easy to give into the past... but c'mon, can tell they're trying more than... give 'em a shot.
Vice Admiral Geist, Klingon Science Officer
V.S.S. Oracle, D'Kyr-class Science Vessel
Career Officer
# 10
02-01-2013, 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by virusdancer View Post
Course, since it's based on "systems" that were likely created for NW - STO might actually get them sooner than later...as part of the NW beta, eh?

Still, it's so easy to be negative - so easy to give into the past... but c'mon, can tell they're trying more than... give 'em a shot.
I am trying to take this attitude. It's like they say about second (third, fourth....) marriages:

The triumph of hope over experience.