Rihannsu
# 1 PvE "bootcamp"
02-01-2013, 10:16 AM
So, I'm not a PvP player. I've done it a few times for lols and fun, and I've won some and lost a lot, but its not really what I'm after most of the time.

I prefer PvE, mostly because I feel better about taking out my frustrations on the computer, or playing as part of a team. However, with all of the focus that PvP has been getting with their bootcamp, I feel like there is room for a bit of the same in PvE a place or group where people can come together and talk about wild and crazy builds that don't have a place in PvP but work wonders in PvE.

So, what does everyone else think?
Joined September 2011
Nouveau riche LTS member
Career Officer
# 2
02-01-2013, 10:59 AM
It's called the regular PvE subforums, or zone chat.

Click here and here if you are interested in learning more about PvP.
Career Officer
# 3
02-02-2013, 08:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malkarris View Post
So, I'm not a PvP player. I've done it a few times for lols and fun, and I've won some and lost a lot, but its not really what I'm after most of the time.

I prefer PvE, mostly because I feel better about taking out my frustrations on the computer, or playing as part of a team. However, with all of the focus that PvP has been getting with their bootcamp, I feel like there is room for a bit of the same in PvE a place or group where people can come together and talk about wild and crazy builds that don't have a place in PvP but work wonders in PvE.

So, what does everyone else think?
pve bootcamp? man i took a kirk ship into elite stf, cure and got obj. you can do pve with shuttle.
Lieutenant
# 4
02-03-2013, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by broken1981 View Post
pve bootcamp? man i took a kirk ship into elite stf, cure and got obj. you can do pve with shuttle.
LOL, yea pve is easy but to some it is dead hard but a pve bootcamp is not needed, join pvp bootcamp and use the skills there to do pve, the skills there are for all the game not just pvp, im a pvper and i have no problem doing pve in this game