Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 92
# 1 Tier 5 Shipyard Confusion
02-01-2013, 11:00 AM
There are people on the fleet trying to sell access to tier 5 shipyard fleet ships on ESD. I was trying to to explain to these potential buyers that it is a scam and that in fact, no fleet has quite reached Tier 5 status. Am i wrong? Well, Yes I am wrong.

I know my fleet moving quickly, very large and we are sitting at around 175K Military XP at this moment. But there is a fleet, 1st Aquarius Division that has in fact reached this pinnacle, and I was able to secure my Tier 5 Fleet Assault Cruiser thanks to them.

Enjoy!

Last edited by natejam101; 02-07-2013 at 12:56 AM.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,805
# 2
02-01-2013, 11:01 AM
I have, right now, a Fleet Assault Cruiser Refit I purchased from a genuine seller with a genuine tier 5 shipyard fleet. I don't blame you for being suspicious, I was too. I was allowed to verify that the fleet was tier 5 before being promoted and paying my fee. But there are tier 5 shipyard fleets out there. Just make sure they let you preview the shipyard status before paying anything.
Career Officer
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 285
# 3
02-01-2013, 11:15 AM
They are out there, running into the models more and more. That being said though, Caveat Emptor.
Career Officer
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 640
# 4
02-01-2013, 12:26 PM
they are right I can confirm that t5 fleets exist and are legit
Lieutenant
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 30
# 5
02-01-2013, 06:27 PM
actually, if the fleet in question is 1st aquarius, it is quite legit.

I purchased a fleet armitage last night for a very considerable sum of credits.

I even asked for references prior to doing so.

I verified they had the t5 shipyard before I ever passed the loot.

more than worth it, because the fleet armitage with danubes is a the longest lasting of any escort.

even better, when I get the modules I can go back and get the fleet excelsior.

once again, thank you 1st aquarius.
Survivor of Romulus
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,303
# 6
02-01-2013, 06:59 PM
It is possible, if a fleet concentrates on military alone. Not the most efficient way of doing it though...

Fed: Eng (Five) Sci (Maelrock) Tac (Shen) Rom: Sci (Mervek)
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsune424 View Post
Here is your ticket to the USS Stupidity, Third class, four tacks on the chair, rules state you MUST sit on the chair, no standing, or hovering above the tacks, thank you have a nice day
Career Officer
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 130
# 7
02-02-2013, 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by natejam101 View Post
There are people on the fleet trying to sell access to tier 5 shipyard fleet ships on ESD. I am trying to to explain to these potential buyers that it is a scam and that in fact, no fleet has quite reached Tier 5 status. Am i wrong?

I know my fleet moving quickly, very large and we are sitting at around 175K Military XP at this moment.
Hi. Our fleet has a Tier 5 shipyard. Please stop telling people we don't have one.

http://i.imgur.com/Q3otkNr.jpg

If you wish to acquire one, please speak to one of our fleet members, and we'll be happy to let you see that we have exactly what was pictured above. We pride the fact that we don't just expect you to give money to us without seeing the proof of our hard work. We will even invite you into the fleet to see it; you just won't be able to purchase it until you choose to commit to buying the fleet ships.

That said, I must agree with something else said in the thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgrocer56 View Post
Caveat emptor.
Make sure that the fleet and people you want to buy a Tier 5 Shipyard from indeed have such before exchanging any financial resources.

Last, to all the fine customers satisfied with their T5 Shipyard vessels, I thank you for defending us from slander, and for being such kind references for others interested in acquiring these ships.

July 12, 2012 - January 24, 2013
It's been a long road, getting from there to here~

Last edited by epsilonia; 02-02-2013 at 12:40 AM.
Republic Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,805
# 8
02-02-2013, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixiplix777 View Post
even better, when I get the modules I can go back and get the fleet excelsior.
Fleet Excelsior is tier 3 shipyard, maybe you mean the Fleet Assault.
Captain
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 3,553
# 9
02-03-2013, 04:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by epsilonia View Post
If you wish to acquire one, please speak to one of our fleet members, and we'll be happy to let you see that we have exactly what was pictured above. We pride the fact that we don't just expect you to give money to us without seeing the proof of our hard work. We will even invite you into the fleet to see it; you just won't be able to purchase it until you choose to commit to buying the fleet ships.
What is your current going rate on acquiring a fleet ship from that very fine shipyard I congratulate your fleet on achieving?
It is said the best weapon is one that is never fired. I disagree. The best weapon is one you only have to fire... once.
Tired of Wasting EC and Time trying to get Superior Romulan Operative BOffs? Here's a cheap and easy way to get them, with an almost 100% chance of success.
Why the Devs can't make PvE content harder.
Career Officer
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 225
# 10 price
02-03-2013, 06:55 AM
Yes i too would like to know how much you sell your tier 5 fleet ships for
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 AM.