Lt. Commander
# 21
02-01-2013, 01:14 PM
I hope its new faction
Lieutenant
# 22
02-01-2013, 01:24 PM
i hope if its a new playable faction they give us 1 free character slot so we dont have to buy a new one just to play new content they added after we made our characters in the current system
"Tickle us, do we not laugh? Prick us, do we not bleed? Wrong us, shall we not revenge?"
-General Chang
Career Officer
# 23
02-01-2013, 01:30 PM
No, I will not MARCH...,

As my feet ache in Space-boots, and trying to trudge through space is A PeRILously damned complicated process.

But I MAY be more than willing to create a new Captain by the beginning of JUNE...,

To fly any Romulan Starship You JocULarY toss my way, in a New Faction.

If You in fact do so..., I will of course play it with As mUch GUSTo, as I can possibly muster.

DaveyNY - STO Forum Minion since February - 2009
................Star Trek Fan since Thursday Sept. 8th, 1966
There are No Longer any STO Veterans... We're Just Minions who have Played the Game for the last 4.75 years.

Last edited by daveyny; 02-01-2013 at 06:31 PM.
Republic Veteran
# 24
02-01-2013, 01:33 PM
I don't care I will kill of any of my characters...Just tell me who and he or she is dead DEAD I tell you...GONE...Nothing like welcoming a Romulan faction if it happens than backstabbing my own Characters.

Paid for by the down with Bajor Party
Republic Veteran
# 25
02-01-2013, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
I don't care I will kill of any of my characters...Just tell me who and he or she is dead DEAD I tell you...GONE...Nothing like welcoming a Romulan faction if it happens than backstabbing my own Characters.
That's made me chuckle
Empire Veteran
# 26
02-01-2013, 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nalo View Post
One can only hope
they dont wait
to long
to confirm
or deny
what everyone
is
hopeing
and
or
thinking

I for one am in the same boat as everyone else This means Romulans are to become playable

Now if its not hurry up and Dash all our hopes so that we have time to heal and get over it
If Cryptic is smart and IF this is NOT the sign of a third faction ... They need to say so now before it snowballs.

A HUGE thank you to Cryptic for the Mogh-class battle cruiser!
Lieutenant
# 27
02-01-2013, 02:06 PM
Jolan Tru!
Career Officer
# 28
02-01-2013, 02:07 PM
Teasing leads to speculation... speculation leads to expectation... expectation leads to disappointment, and that leads to the dark side!

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoakiraii View Post
You would make any true Romulan proud!
Rihannsu
# 29
02-01-2013, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
Will you march?
I love your guys' tease here. I can only assume, as most other players, that you're referring to a playable Romulan faction (or, I suppose, as least playable Romulan characters). If you build it, you bet I'll march! Romulans rock. I've wanted to play one such that over a year ago (long before the idea of New Romulus) I used the Alien Creator and STOWiki's Alien Race Guide to make a Romulan for myself. Her name is T'Pe, and I'm so very pleased you guys are referencing Marching Under the Raptor's Wings as I use that in T'Pe's bio where I explain about her currently working for the Federation:

Quote:
...In her heart she holds her true allegiance to those who march beneath the Raptor's Wings, and she yearns for the day when the Empire will take it's rightful place in the Stars.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdzso0 View Post
is it a new faction? it would be nice to get another faction other than the federation
Haha! I see what you did thar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveyny View Post
MARCH...,

A PeRIL

MAY

JUNE...,

JocULarY

As mUch GUST
Davy, you're my hero! >salutes<

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.
Survivor of Romulus
# 30
02-01-2013, 02:54 PM
I think they restarted the servers just so we can see this and get teased.

Oh, come on now, tell us, I wanna know if I can blow up Romulan Warbirds in May.