Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Empire Veteran
So, now that I've had a chance to fly my Ambassador around some, I think it's time I put out a build I am going to start working on, as a personal goal for myself:

The Almost-a-D'deridex build.

I feel that, as it stands now, the Ambassador is the closest thing we're going to get to a D'deridex in the game. As such, I'm going to be building it up to match it as much as possible, to be a D'deridex in all but name and ship shape.

Now, some of the stuff below I won't be keeping as part of the time when I use it in STFs or whatever, it'd be more for keeping with the whole theme of the ship. So, here goes:

BOFFs: All purple Romulan BOFFs (when I can afford them), possibly the Reman BOFF as well

Cmdr Engineer: E-power to X (undecided), RSP 1, E-power to shields 3, Aux to Structural 3 (may change in the future)
Lt Engineer: E-team 1, Aux to Dampeners 1
Lt. Tac: TT 1, BFAW 2
Ensign Tac: TT 1
Lt. Cmdr Sci: Tractor Beam 1, and then for sure having Viral Matrix and/or Photonic Shockwave. Can't remember if I can have both, if only one, then VM at least, and some other ability

DOFFs: VM DOFFs at least

Equipment:

Consoles:

3 Neutronium Alloy Mk XI rares, Zero-point Energy Console
3 Plasma energy consoles
2 Romulan Emitter Array consoles with the shield heal and +threat

SED: Romulan Mk XII set (probably use Maco Mk XII for STFs and the like)

Weapons:

Fore: 2 Mk XII Romulan BA, Experimental BA, Romulan Torp
Aft: 4 Mk XII Romulan BA

What do you all think? I know it probably wouldn't be the best min-maxxed ship or anything, but I think I'd have made it about as 'Romulan' as it could get when I finally finish it. I've got a long ways to go on this thing.