Captain
# 31
02-02-2013, 12:11 AM
I just finished the new mission and I loved it. Nicely done cryptic. There is just one problem. I can't be certain, but I think I am stuck in a temporal loop. I could have sworn I've seen these patch notes once before. I don't suppose anyone is willing to loan me their wells class [Temporal loop detector Mk XII] .

In all seriousness good luck with the maintenance Cryptic. Thanks for the hard work put into the 3rd Anniversary, the new episode, and maintaining the servers.
Empire Veteran
# 32
02-02-2013, 12:12 AM
your not supposed to do maintenance during my prime time!
gateway links-->Norvo Tigan, Telis Latto Ruwon, Sochie Heim, Solana Soleus
Ensign
# 33
02-02-2013, 12:12 AM
I guess this is a good time to make a signature since i got nothing else better to do.
Ensign
# 34
02-02-2013, 12:14 AM
It's just an hour. and they have to do it overtime. those things are happening everywhere. Please be a bit more tolerant....
Republic Veteran
# 35
02-02-2013, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
I just finished the new mission and I loved it. Nicely done cryptic. There is just one problem. I can't be certain, but I think I am stuck in a temporal loop. I could have sworn I've seen these patch notes once before. I don't suppose anyone is willing to loan me their wells class [Temporal loop detector Mk XII] .

In all seriousness good luck with the maintenance Cryptic. Thanks for the hard work put into the 3rd Anniversary, the new episode, and maintaining the servers.

I love the 3 year mission and the ships....just wish i could USE them at this point...just spent 10 million getting the new ship ready to fly....ran Alhane once for quick test run,,,see that the server is coming down in 1 minute? wtf....had to finish that mission fast lol
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Ensign
# 36
02-02-2013, 12:15 AM
is it going be a long downtime ?
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-02-2013, 12:16 AM
it better be an emergency...how many times is that this week?!
Republic Veteran
# 38
02-02-2013, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kendrick47 View Post
It's just an hour. and they have to do it overtime. those things are happening everywhere. Please be a bit more tolerant....
I'd be more tolreant at this point. by hey..how many times this week does it take to get things right????? the game was running fine for me...a bit laggy but meh, no worse than usual...must be fixing an expoit i think..again....lol
"If everyone used Macs, we'd be working on how to get to Alpha Centauri rather than how to get to Mars."
Career Officer
# 39
02-02-2013, 12:18 AM
Hurrah, another maintenance! You'd think they just put out a new season or something!
Ensign
# 40 screwed since S7 started
02-02-2013, 12:19 AM
ya know... instead of adding all kinds of new stuff.. which i do appreciate... how about this NOVEL IDEA! how about you FIX the things that you have left SCREWED UP since the beginning of season 7lik the THOLIAN RED ALERTS! AS WE ALL KNOW... thees red alerts have been screwed up since the beginning of season 7. and i for one ... as a gold member ... find this appalling. i pay every month for this game and would like to play ALL of the missions that i want to play. it would just be nice for something to be fixed once in a while in stead of being over looked like so many other thing in this game have been (terroedome, the crystalline entity, and others im sure)
Closed Thread